Ishouldnotbehere

Jan 30, 2019
In Perion, Magnus killed me during the VN part. Now, I'm not sure what to do because the logs didn't save the conversation and nothing happens when returning to Perion.

DrDream

Apr 18, 2022
Could you fix Jane's quest and Asuna is missing when I finished the kill 125 green mushrooms, 100 orange mushrooms, and 75 slimes (Can't remember what that one was called)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright, thanks again for the help. Also, could you help check the trigger for the tinkerer's quest? I can't seem to find the 2nd box west of Perion.
Here you are. For the Magnus trigger, click right here so you don't have to fight screenshot.2022.08.27 03.40.50.png

For the Tinkerer Box it's active and ready. If you need help it's in The Burnt Land

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Why not make an NPC that gives quests items then turn it on/allow the item to be given when a quest breaks? an i mean quite badly
Considering that the issue with items seems like it will remain a constant until you guys have the time to go back an start to bug-fix everything or try to rework the engine

Also a story question, will Lucid be implemented? considering that her theme is... well... a realm made by herself.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Why not make an NPC that gives quests items then turn it on/allow the item to be given when a quest breaks? an i mean quite badly
Considering that the issue with items seems like it will remain a constant until you guys have the time to go back an start to bug-fix everything or try to rework the engine

Also a story question, will Lucid be implemented? considering that her theme is... well... a realm made by herself.
This is actually what Ms Recollection is for and in a way, Nave in Henesys as well.

It's just difficult to really see WHICH quest might break or what could go wrong. Regardless, the toolset we have does allow us to fix anything in mere seconds so bugs don't remain from build to build but I do try to keep Ms Recollection up to date on potential Overrides so players can fix content on their own.

And in terms of Lucid, at the moment no. When we pick up Season 2 aka the Time Skip, that could change. For the time being, I don't know how to go about adding someone like Lucid especially since Orchid is center stage in that regard.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
This is actually what Ms Recollection is for and in a way, Nave in Henesys as well.

It's just difficult to really see WHICH quest might break or what could go wrong. Regardless, the toolset we have does allow us to fix anything in mere seconds so bugs don't remain from build to build but I do try to keep Ms Recollection up to date on potential Overrides so players can fix content on their own.

And in terms of Lucid, at the moment no. When we pick up Season 2 aka the Time Skip, that could change. For the time being, I don't know how to go about adding someone like Lucid especially since Orchid is center stage in that regard.
Weird, i thought that Lucid was "I'm going to make a dreamland to force EVERYONE to be happy so maybe the big bad won't wipe everything" and Orchid was "I'm on a quest to reunite with my trap/femboy brother" unless you guys are also rewriting other major character

By the way, do you guys have a set goal? as in, where the story will trully end? from where i and probably most other people see it MapleStory will continue forever more, so you could just finish a chapter, work on how the next one would be then focus on adding side characters while expanding the world implementing more areas and enemies of MS into KF considering that again, KF is the closest thing to having an offline MS in PC, the ammount of waifus that the game already have and the possibility of MS getting more collabs therefore more waifus is like having the golden goose to fund further projects while fine tunning how the next chapter would be on the side-line

P.S.: The mega file has been taken down
And something i've been meaning to say for a while now, the first and second artstyles look fine enough, it's the third one used for characters like Millie that look really reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally rough.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes