Champinon

May 20, 2017
I'm having trouble with this one, I have the leather already but I don't know where to go.
1660612247197.png

Also having troubles with this one, i don't know where to go, i've visited the shops like the dialogue said already and nothing.
1660615740694.png

Last edited:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
For Wing, they're in the bottom right corner of Ellinia the town
Yeah, i know, i've already talked to them but i don't now what to do next.
screenshot.2022.08.16 12.18.37.png
I checked the shops after talking to Wing like the dialogue said and nothing just a suspicious bear and a dialogue about Mina.

FarBonoFar

Jul 14, 2019
Can someone dm me forbidden card password?

And I just copy save in folder with new version? Or I nead to do something else?

Last edited:
Reactions: baka

Champinon

May 20, 2017
I've already finished the game for the first time and is quite entertaining (i got addicted for a few days, i'm not gonna lie) the writing is funny, the diferent routes provide a huge amount of replayability, my kudos to the people behind the game.
My only criticisms: Sometimes the mission tracker can be misleading and certain quest of "Kill X amount of enemies" can get tiring.
One final question: After skipping Shumi's second "Jump Quest" i can't find her, Is a bug or i'm just fucking stupid and i have to search for her?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I've already finished the game for the first time and is quite entertaining (i got addicted for a few days, i'm not gonna lie) the writing is funny, the diferent routes provide a huge amount of replayability, my kudos to the people behind the game.
My only criticisms: Sometimes the mission tracker can be misleading and certain quest of "Kill X amount of enemies" can get tiring.
One final question: After skipping Shumi's second "Jump Quest" i can't find her, Is a bug or i'm just fucking stupid and i have to search for her?
Thanks for the kind words!

And it might've bugged out. Send me your save and I'll check

Kobe619

Aug 5, 2016
Thoroughly enjoyable game. Always like a good Cheers reference. Great work with it. If possible, could I get the password for the forbidden card? Curious to what it contains. Best of luck with the development!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sent u a PM.
old maple coins are patron-exclusive. they are not needed for any content. just bonus.

FarBonoFar

Jul 14, 2019
That's probably just a Quest Tracker issue. I'll look at the triggers for it.

In terms of the Glasses, did you JUST leave the Domain or have you gotten the quest to get medicine for Millie?
Yeah, I figure out that you receive them later.
And about quest, I didn't have any nps outside tent, it's immediately was professor

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, I figure out that you receive them later.
And about quest, I didn't have any nps outside tent, it's immediately was professor
It's probably just the triggers. I'll mess with it so it's easier to clear but the Tracker won't halt in game progress. It's a reader only

akaiken

Dec 26, 2017
I'm having trouble with this one, I have the leather already but I don't know where to go.
View attachment 1986593

Also having troubles with this one, i don't know where to go, i've visited the shops like the dialogue said already and nothing.
View attachment 1986631
I am also having the same bugs/progress stops even on a reset character, new save reset, or downloaded save reset (With your corrected save from this site) for Jane and the Fairy shop. I think at this point it's not an individual bug since I see more than one instance of the same problem besides my file. My file's "The Domain" also skipped most of this quest when I just clicked out of the Tent and everything skipped to the next quest so it continued but the quest stayed in my progress.

I am really enjoying the game so I wanted to use my own playthrough to the end but even with the other user's saves resetted I still have these problems. Thank you for the effort on this!

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I am also having the same bugs/progress stops even on a reset character, new save reset, or downloaded save reset (With your corrected save from this site) for Jane and the Fairy shop. I think at this point it's not an individual bug since I see more than one instance of the same problem besides my file. My file's "The Domain" also skipped most of this quest when I just clicked out of the Tent and everything skipped to the next quest so it continued but the quest stayed in my progress.

I am really enjoying the game so I wanted to use my own playthrough to the end but even with the other user's saves resetted I still have these problems. Thank you for the effort on this!
I've fixed the Fairy Shop so that will be good to go on future playthroughs.

The Jean stuff I might have to rebuild but either way I'll for sure have it fixed for the next update. Thank you!

Reactions: akaiken
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes