Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Is there something wrong with the green mushroom puppet quest? I don't see it as a drop item for green mushrooms and I haven't gotten any yet.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
are u using the latest build? 0.2.5.9? that should be fixed?

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
are u using the latest build? 0.2.5.9? that should be fixed?
Yeah I am on 0.2.5.9. Is it supposed to show up under the drop item list for green mushrooms? Maybe I've just gotten unlucky. I noticed the Audish quests don't show up in the quest log either.

Send your save and I can manually add it
I'm not super concerned about it, just wondering if that's a bug or something in case it's a common occurrence.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah I am on 0.2.5.9. Is it supposed to show up under the drop item list for green mushrooms? Maybe I've just gotten unlucky. I noticed the Audish quests don't show up in the quest log either.

I'm not super concerned about it, just wondering if that's a bug or something in case it's a common occurrence.
What quest is it? I'll see what the issue could be

R_plank

Aug 15, 2018
The quest is "The Green Mushroom Puppets".
Yeah I managed to get one of the puppets from the green mushrooms with the dour looking faces. The rare variant you see after you kill a bunch. Only one though. The drop rate is killer.

Also can I get the passwords? If you don't mind that is.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that quest should be "updated" so u dont need the puppets. we will fix it next build.
so, I will see with Haseo if we can create a "npc" that will give the puppets for free (with a small patch) until next update
u should not spend that much time for a mission.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if its the first time she should be in mapleisland in the mob maps between amherst and southperry
if not she should be as "npc" in southperry
(if its the first time)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do I get Renka to show up? just see the little dragon again and again.
When I was testing things, I would kill enemies for about a minute straight and if she didn't spawn, I would leave and come back. That helped greatly.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes