baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to enter a password to get the forbidden card
u go to Fredrick in Mushroom Town and click "Coin Shop"
and there u will see it, click "TYPE" and enter the password to get it.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It unlocks content that Patreon might not be partial too. We hide it in a Password so we can remain ignorant to that fact if they ever ask us about it

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Is it just me or are the droprates for certain items absolute abyssmal? Or do higher level areas have higher droprates because i kill stumps for that snowboard and it takes ages already.

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Just downloaded the game and it's pretty enjoyable so far. Really brings back the nostalgia of playing maplestory all day long. One question though, does increasing drop rate increase the drop rate for breakable boxes? I'm doing the quest for Pio and these screws seem a little too rare. To put it into context, after like 10 minutes I have 10 boards and only 5 screws, when the quest asks for 5 boards and 7 screws. I might just be really unlucky.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is it just me or are the droprates for certain items absolute abyssmal? Or do higher level areas have higher droprates because i kill stumps for that snowboard and it takes ages already.
Just downloaded the game and it's pretty enjoyable so far. Really brings back the nostalgia of playing maplestory all day long. One question though, does increasing drop rate increase the drop rate for breakable boxes? I'm doing the quest for Pio and these screws seem a little too rare. To put it into context, after like 10 minutes I have 10 boards and only 5 screws, when the quest asks for 5 boards and 7 screws. I might just be really unlucky.
So the game will increase Drop Rates when in a Quest. It gets boosted slightly.

In the end, it's RNG. Like I've tested certain missions before releasing updates and it's taken a few minutes to get the item needed. Then a player will report getting it on their first or 2nd try lol

I find leaving the map and coming back as a good indicator for refreshing the RNG.

Reactions: Sangera

Sangera

May 21, 2017
If thats the case, ill try.

Another thing i would suggest is that you give away one respec scroll for free at the start, since my first character had a accident and dropped his strengh below 0 and was suddenly stuck after he aquired the knights channel.

Reactions: baka

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
I've been playing the whole morning, and all I can say is, wow, there's a lot of love put into this game. Tons of content just on the first island. Some of the placeholder silhouettes are a little jarring but so far I'm really enjoying the game!

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I've been playing the whole morning, and all I can say is, wow, there's a lot of love put into this game. Tons of content just on the first island. Some of the placeholder silhouettes are a little jarring but so far I'm really enjoying the game!
We're glad you like it! We're always out to make the intro Chapters more full of content and that will continue. Now that the Story is caught up where we want it to be, we can now focus on filling Maple Island with more sex scenes, quests, and a bit more options.

was435

Jul 11, 2019
I was curious about the password box and the forbidden card. I was surprised to not see anything about it in the download sections, like under extras or something.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We keep it on the down low but give it out to anyone who asks. My PM will explain it

Sorxas

May 16, 2019
Would I also be able to get the codes? and another thing, how does the saves work, last night I got to the end of the starting area and turned it off, I just got on and my save reverted right back to the beginning of the game, when I exited a few minutes later and opened it back up, the game did save where I was this time

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
remember to not use "hard quit"
the "button" will show up if u wait a few seconds above the "quit" button. this so it will not save anything.

but, each time u change map location, it will save to file. not sure what happened.
if this keeps happening, people report back.

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
What exactly does the clone option do when picking a character? Also, is it just me or do the sheep seem extremely strong for their level (25 for the white ones). At level 22 they are hitting for almost a quarter of my hp with high accuracy. Is there some sort of damage buff for them if they are higher level than the mc?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
clone is just for testing. nothing will be saved and the stash is disabled.

no, monsters that are higher level than the player will always be tougher, since they are not scared of you and can attack you freely. the sheep are not stronger than other monster of that level.

if you are above their level, the monster will get some "bonus" of power but also experience. the bestiary will update about it.
this so u can train in lower level monster and get a bit more experience.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes