HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I really like the project but it feels like corruption content unfortunately doesnt get nearly as much content as lover routes.
There will be a swath of Corruption content next update. Sophia&Ayan, Asuna, Leonore, and I think one other will be getting Corruption scenes on top of a new System just for it. It's taken a bit of time to set up but it should be set up soon!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
same old. and usually the same antivirus companies:

Apr 8, 2018
Do u guys ever plan to go back to old art style, mix some CGs with the old artist whoever it was? i really like the game idea and rewarding the grind but art for me isnt there, its such a low quality reward i still hope u remake it all with the old sweet style

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
our first dev is very busy but he also stopped doing that kind of art because he thought it was "not good enough".
I always liked it, but artists can be like that, they see imperfections and want to improve while for another person it could look great. we changed to another artist for awhile, but he also got busy, so now we have 2 other artists working and many of the old CG are updated to fit the style. the 2 artists we have now their style are similar so it works well.
not sure u meant the 2nd artist we used for awhile, he tried to make it look like the first artist, but its not easy.
but the last 2 artists and quite good if u ask me but the art-style is different.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I will "invite" you to the session so u get the password. instead of creating a new session. check your PM.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Do u guys ever plan to go back to old art style, mix some CGs with the old artist whoever it was? i really like the game idea and rewarding the grind but art for me isnt there, its such a low quality reward i still hope u remake it all with the old sweet style
Probably not going to happen since our old artist doesn't have the time to really work on a game anymore. That and in 2 years he was only able to draw 12 characters and 4 sex scenes. It just was never meant to pan out.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes