baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
some settings only works if u are a patron.
scroll-setting is set to default (as it is supposed to do for best gaming experience)
meso-drop is set to normal (also default) since money is easy to get and usually people have more they need.

and auto-click u can pick off/slow. fast is for patrons only.
I know that people before I introduced auto-click they used their own auto-clicker tool. so thats an alternative if u want that.

In game are there , Animated sex scenes ?
yes theres a couple of animations. not many but a bunch. (if u mean all content)

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
This game has some seriously incredible and detailed writing, though the artstyles in the sex scenes differ. I feel bad for fast clicking many of the dialogues now before I realized how good the writing in this actually is. My bad.

I would love to have a save file with every sex scene unlocked since quite a few things in this game require grinding and I don't have a lot of time right now. I will definately replay this game at some point though.

I've also seen "The Forbidden Card", but what does it do?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This game has some seriously incredible and detailed writing, though the artstyles in the sex scenes differ. I feel bad for fast clicking many of the dialogues now before I realized how good the writing in this actually is. My bad.

I would love to have a save file with every sex scene unlocked since quite a few things in this game require grinding and I don't have a lot of time right now. I will definately replay this game at some point though.

I've also seen "The Forbidden Card", but what does it do?
We're in the process of updating the sex scenes and older artwork to higher quality versions. By the end we hope the entire game retains a certain quality but that will hopefully be done by the end of the year.

But thanks for the kind words! If you wish to fast track your progress, you can buy Story Skips and Relationship Stamps within Mushroomtown. These will skip pretty much all the content so you have most of the sex scenes unlocked within the Recollection Room

Reactions: baka

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
First time player, but I'm wondering if I'm overlooking a setting. So far all interactions with Mai, Lucy etc or even the dream sequences are description-only. I do see screenshots in the OP in which characters show up in the foreground though, which I'm not getting in my game. Am I missing a setting to turn on this kind of content?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
First time player, but I'm wondering if I'm overlooking a setting. So far all interactions with Mai, Lucy etc or even the dream sequences are description-only. I do see screenshots in the OP in which characters show up in the foreground though, which I'm not getting in my game. Am I missing a setting to turn on this kind of content?
No it'll play out as you play the game. The Maple Island Chapter is a bit slow but you start getting more and more sex scenes as you play the game.

There is a Sugar Baby you can unlock in Southperry though. That will have about 8 different CG's split between the Pay for House and Cecily's Maid Service Routes.

We will be adding more sex scenes to Maple Island this year though, especially for the Dream Scenes once we're caught up with reworking other artwork.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
No it'll play out as you play the game. The Maple Island Chapter is a bit slow but you start getting more and more sex scenes as you play the game.

There is a Sugar Baby you can unlock in Southperry though. That will have about 8 different CG's split between the Pay for House and Cecily's Maid Service Routes.

We will be adding more sex scenes to Maple Island this year though, especially for the Dream Scenes once we're caught up with reworking other artwork.
So any scenes that describe them flashing you or even taking their clothes off are not supposed to have CG's? I also couldn't see the large sprite from slide 13 from the OP for example.
https://f95zone.to/threads/kings-fall-v2-5-8e-public-bastard-games.28966/#lg=post-1815332&slide=13

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres no folder like that. if a SD is missing he would see the "red" rectangle that show on any missing picture.
I think he means that he can not get to that scene.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
theres no folder like that. if a SD is missing he would see the "red" rectangle that show on any missing picture.
I think he means that he can not get to that scene.
He said he didn't see the flashing with Mai though. There's like 2-3 pages of her stripping so he should see that at least. Same with Mai R in the home.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Figured it out. Apparently there are multiple Hide modes, one of which leaves the text box descriptions but removes any foreground images. Didn't realize there was a SFW-version, not used to it from other games with the hide functionality which usually just removes the text boxes.
(and apparently it's stored in the save game settings as well, as restarting the game didn't change anything)

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I'm stuck at the east entrance to mushroom town, the map that is full of snail and a spooky house that i can't enter. I can't see any portal to leave the map.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I'm stuck at the east entrance to mushroom town, the map that is full of snail and a spooky house that i can't enter. I can't see any portal to leave the map.
Portal is in the top right corner of the map. Probably didn't notice that you can move the screen up and down

• Sad
Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Portal is in the top right corner of the map. Probably didn't notice that you can move the screen up and down
I swear i moved the screen up plenty of times but the portal wasn't there. Even now i know where to look its still not easy to click on it.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes