RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
We gurantee it. And for the last few years it's always just been the exe. There's no other files that could ding it. More than likely, your settings aren't being set to "Allow" the keeping of the exe. You're pulling it out of quarantine more than likely
Yeah bullshit have to reset my computer now thanks to your "perfectly safe" files. Wouldn't care if it was something I could have easily avoided/was obviously my fault, but having multiple people say the files clean then having this happen is damn sad. I'd recommend you remove this post

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
are u trolling Bbaaarrooqq, Im the programmer of the game and for me this is an insult. I have been a dev for 10+ years and many people knows about baka.loader and other tools I created and they are all safe. downloaded by +20k people.
theres no purpose for me to add any dangerous code in our game project, that would only be negative for us in the end.

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
are u trolling Bbaaarrooqq, Im the programmer of the game and for me this is an insult. I have been a dev for 10+ years and many people knows about baka.loader and other tools I created and they are all safe. downloaded by +20k people.
theres no purpose for me to add any dangerous code in our game project, that would only be negative for us in the end.
I am genuinely stuck, I can't even full reset my pc seems like it's just a dead machine now

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I am genuinely stuck, I can't even full reset my pc seems like it's just a dead machine now
In the last 4 years since we started King's Fall, this is legit the first post of any damage. 80 pages on F95 and an entire Discord that's filled with proof we've never harmed any machine.

Whatever the cause was, it wasn't from us. Before you say we're lying or promoting some scam, again there's 80 pages on F95, a few on TFGamesite, our Patreon, and our Discord. This has never affected anyone and has been consistently a false flag for years.

Reactions: yoru043

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what I believe Bbaaarrooqq is that your system crashes somehow. hard to say why. sometimes it happens. maybe an system-update that went wrong, maybe some memory issue, a defected system-file. could be a number of things. a bad reset in the wrong moment could have damage your registry/user-data.
I would try a startup repair, try to fix the boot at least.
the game can crash, like any files, if the memory at that moment where not working properly. or something else was running and conflicted with the "needed" memory space our game needed. that doesn't mean it was the game that caused the crash but just triggered it.
and talk about crash, my moms computer got a crash after an update, telling there where no space and crashed. after that she couldn't boot up.
and because of locks and other protections I couldn't install something else. I wanted to "downgrate" with windows 7. it was hell.

Last edited:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
So uh...since I used the borked skip last time it appears that I can't use the un-borked version from this update. Any way to fix?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure HabibHanson
I will let Haseo answer that.
but looking at your character:
- why are u not using any attack skills?
- why haven't u added a "job-skill" yet? (when u do u can use that job clothes)
- LUK/DEX are not important for the darkness job. remove all with AP-resets
- STR should only be the same amount of your level, not more. INT is the most important ability point.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So uh...since I used the borked skip last time it appears that I can't use the un-borked version from this update. Any way to fix?
Which skip are you trying to use? I can apply it on my end and just send the save back

This game is all good, but it is difficult for users of other languages because it is English.
Ah yeah, I only speak English and Spanish but it's too much work for me to translate anything on my own. We would need more support for that to happen.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can't. the game-engine is compiled in native code for windows.
u will need something that can emulate that.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
why i feel this game got tooooo much talk in it and not much of gamplay .
Once you leave Maple Island, it gets a lot more interesting. Plus we're always on the way to making the early game much better. Sugar Babies, more gameplay mechanics, sex scenes, etc.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Was trying to apply the most recent skip to get to kerning city. Path by mano is still blocked and the teleport is greyed out.
Ah, gotcha that was an error with the last update but will be fixed with this next big one in July.

Either way I deactivated the portal manually and put you back in Kerning City

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes