baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the portals disappear when u are in combat-mode.
u need to be idle a few seconds. the same with npc in mob-maps. they are "locked" a bit.
the reason I added that is 2 things:
1. u dont click a portal when u fight and by accident u enter the next map
2. to simulate that it takes time to end combat-mode, like a turn-based game.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Just a very silly idea of mine since people have been asking for a sort of avatar that you can see. As the devs pointed out, having a maplestory mode where you control the character exactly like the real thing isn't feaseable but I thought of another idea.

How about that with a press of a button you can see your avatar on the corner of a screen without a background so you can see him with the armor and weapons, like a holographic projection. After all, you can see your character when you pick the save. That way, you still move around as usual while seeing your character with all the items on and such. Whenever you use the arrow keys to look around the world, your character looks and moves at the direction while staying on the spot at the corner of the screen.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a plan to add clothes to the chibi, but its when Im done with all my work (I need to add all maps/npc chibi/mobs/skills/items) first.
after that we will see.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, using the old maple gift will lock everything. unfortunately for u, u will need to start a new save.

Reactions: lopastro

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
screenshot.2022.08.04 18.44.52.png

U mean how to get there?
u go to mushroom town and enter that portal. inside u will find npc of scenes u can reply.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in world-map u click "Right Mouse Button" that will take you "back"
to "maple world" and there u click "maple island" (as shown below)
inside there, u click the 2nd "blue dot" that is mushroom town.

screenshot.2022.08.04 19.08.26.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
King's Fall Update 0.2.5.9 Kerning Part 4 Public Release!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Current Changelog in the OP is wrong. Already sent the Mod's a ticket to change it. Current Changelog is as follows;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: baka

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I really like the project but it feels like corruption content unfortunately doesnt get nearly as much content as lover routes.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I really like the project but it feels like corruption content unfortunately doesnt get nearly as much content as lover routes.
Haseo just told me: Oh he'll be getting a lot of it soon

is this Maplestory the adult game?
yes. but its solo-game and a clicker instead of moving the chibi. (but when jump-quest u will be able to move one around)

What are the passwords for Forbidden Card and Password Box?
Check your PM

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes