HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Her questline is skippable since it's part of the Henesys Story Chapter. You can simply use the Henesys Badge in Mushroomtown to skip up until the introduction of Ellinia Chapter

In terms of being a wingman though, could you clarify?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Her and Kirito back to being a couple again.
Nope. Asuna is going to be canonically one of the main love interests for the MC throughout the story. No matter what chapter you explore later on, Asuna will be head over heels with the MC and it will continue to evolve. It's already teased that if one day possible exists, she wants to have his children.

cloud217

Sep 22, 2017
Renka showed up as soon as I was in the right place, did a few quests and then it seemed to break part way, perhaps because I am backtracking for it? I triggered the empty town event and it said she was now in Henesys, which she isn't. the next thing in the quest tracker says find her in Pig Pasture but she isn't there either and I can't click on the Nautilus door as that has already been done. I tried poking around neighboring areas to see if the quest was actually elsewhere but just little dragon around.

I am unsure if there was a transition event somewhere that would be more obvious if doing the quest along with the normal game progression

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Renka showed up as soon as I was in the right place, did a few quests and then it seemed to break part way, perhaps because I am backtracking for it? I triggered the empty town event and it said she was now in Henesys, which she isn't. the next thing in the quest tracker says find her in Pig Pasture but she isn't there either and I can't click on the Nautilus door as that has already been done. I tried poking around neighboring areas to see if the quest was actually elsewhere but just little dragon around.

I am unsure if there was a transition event somewhere that would be more obvious if doing the quest along with the normal game progression
Here you are. It was a missing variable but I added it back in.

noname202

Jan 24, 2019
Nope. Asuna is going to be canonically one of the main love interests for the MC throughout the story. No matter what chapter you explore later on, Asuna will be head over heels with the MC and it will continue to evolve. It's already teased that if one day possible exists, she wants to have his children.
I see, atleast her quest line is not required for anything other than a skill so i can just restart and ignore her story, thanks for the info.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I see, atleast her quest line is not required for anything other than a skill so i can just restart and ignore her story, thanks for the info.
Well she becomes a Major Story character in later Chapters. Basically after Henesys, there isn't a Chapter she doesn't have a large role in. Kerning in particular explores Kirito and Asuna burying their past and Kirito having to accept that Asuna has moved on and so should he.

noname202

Jan 24, 2019
Well she becomes a Major Story character in later Chapters. Basically after Henesys, there isn't a Chapter she doesn't have a large role in. Kerning in particular explores Kirito and Asuna burying their past and Kirito having to accept that Asuna has moved on and so should he.
Interesting, i wonder how the story or at least the dialouge would change since i didnt meet her or did her quest line.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Interesting, i wonder how the story or at least the dialouge would change since i didnt meet her or did her quest line.
Well it's required to meet her and have her teach you sword skills. No matter what you do you can't actually "Skip" her content.

The Skip System works by making a list of quest auto-completed. Basically every quest that Chapter is comprised of, is set to complete.

Asuna's encounter, break up with Kirito, falling in love with the Hero, etc. All of that happens no matter what. The Skip just propells you forward so you don't have to revisit those scenes again.

R_plank

Aug 15, 2018
having some trouble with the jean and jane quest where im supposed to gather pig leathers. it directed me to leave and come back to the pig beach. but there's no interaction or update to the questline.
I'm having the same issue as this user.

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
can someone give me the full save? I lost my old save and getting back everything I had before is going to be horrible

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres no such thing. but u can always download any save.sav that u see here. that should help u a bit.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
can someone give me the full save? I lost my old save and getting back everything I had before is going to be horrible
You can also buy a Skip in Mushroomtown to return to where you were. Combine it with Relationship Stamps to basically fast track your save

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes