2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
everytime i try to DL the files on google-drive it does not work.....it doesnt matter witch dev.game i try to....seems not a good working one....why not use mega or workupload!? maybe you dont want that we all can dl the game???whatever...

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Tip 5: Use other download sites. That google shit is so limited.
Google has download limits, so everyone take note not to use them for mass sharing of a file.
everytime i try to DL the files on google-drive it does not work.....it doesnt matter witch dev.game i try to....seems not a good working one....why not use mega or workupload!? maybe you dont want that we all can dl the game???whatever...
G-Drive has the biggest upload speed for me, and when somebody is crying baby and calling me a whore and a bitch, at 5 in the morning. I wanted to fix things as soon as possible so I can get some sleep. I'll upload the game to the rest of the links and I'll update the links shortly after that.

Reactions: Raionzu

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Did they remove the work around that lets you copy it to your drive to download even if limit maxed out?
I don't know, no files moved in any direction. Immediately came the announcement that Get the fuck out because there are too many downloaders here

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
so adding the walkthrough mod and the incest patch seems to break the game unable to go to pref to turn down the volume before starting the game without crashing the game then if i reopen and just try and start the game still crashes
Looks like you have installed the mod for previous version. Might be why it is not working for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Looks like you have installed the mod for previous version. Might be why it is not working for you.
Thanks for explaining it to them. I had a problem with them, and I simply don't care about them and if they're going to play the game or not. For anyone wondering why I'm such a cunt, well, I replied to everything this person wrote in one of my . I hope that your explanation solves the problem for more people and that they are more polite than this person.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMon1981

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we gonna be forced to be with Britney and her full on lesbian family or will we have a choice

Reactions: eddie987

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Thanks for explaining it to them. I had a problem with them, and I simply don't care about them and if they're going to play the game or not. For anyone wondering why I'm such a cunt, well, I replied to everything this person wrote in one of my . I hope that your explanation solves the problem for more people and that they are more polite than this person.
I could tell from the tone of their posts.

I only knew because I went to download the mod. Common sense would say if mod is v0.3 and the current release is v0.4 that there is a problem.

Some people will never learn though. I am currently playing and not experiencing any issues. So keep up the good work.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am getting errors starting the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 85, in script
dev "Before we start, I have to check some things first..."
File "game/script.rpy", line 85, in script
dev "Before we start, I have to check some things first..."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
TypeError: a float is required

Also i cant open the Preferences menu

This happens even without the mod

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Please, look into your game, i downloaded from Mega, downloaded the patch, and with a fresh install without the mod i cant open preferences and i cant start the game

EDIT: Just saw the link on the OP, i am downloading that link of 2GB, is that updated for the last build?

EDIT2: The "fix" is for error 0.3 apparently....

Can we get a 0.4 fixed please?

Last edited:

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Please, look into your game, i downloaded from Mega, downloaded the patch, and with a fresh install without the mod i cant open preferences and i cant start the game

EDIT: Just saw the link on the OP, i am downloading that link of 2GB, is that updated for the last build?

EDIT2: The "fix" is for error 0.3 apparently....

Can we get a 0.4 fixed please?
It's not a v0.3, but I used the files from the version I was told everything works in and added new images and scripts to that folder. It was in a testing build between one other person and me, so it stayed the same. If you open the game it will be v0.4, you can even see it in the images folder.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's not a v0.3, but I used the files from the version I was told everything works in and added new images and scripts to that folder. It was in a testing build between one other person and me, so it stayed the same. If you open the game it will be v0.4, you can even see it in the images folder.
I guess I'll finish dling it now. Thanks for the info.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes