VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
King's Tale [v0.4] [AdultKing] (1.54 GB rar pc source)
416 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

XenonHub

Jan 28, 2019
Seriously. That game had the potential to be Sisterly Lust with a canine protagonist, but after a year with no new content, I've long given up hope it will ever get far enough to come close to fulfilling its tantalizing promise...
It is being worked on. AdultKing(AD) said their discord server:" will post a preview of the new story thomorrow or a MBF teaser smirk".

Reactions: Howdo

youpla

May 9, 2017
It is being worked on. AdultKing(AD) said their discord server:" will post a preview of the new story thomorrow or a MBF teaser smirk".
It's been one year that the Dev said he's "working on it"...
And when you're critic about the game's development, there is always some fanboy here who warns F95 admins to erase the post. Look at Man' Best Friend topic : some of the last messages shows how no one believe in the game anymore.

Mar 5, 2020
The point is that MBF is obviously (after all this time, anyway) not the Dev's main focus despite easily being his most popular project. That's fine... they have the right to work how they want. But it's frustrating that the dev doesn't have his heart into working on MBF because, as I said, it's a tantalizing unicorn among western adult games. I can go to the Comics forum and download plenty of good besti material that is as good, if not better than these side projects Adult King is working on. I can not find another game on this site anything like MBF.... and that's why I don't understand their lack of passion for that game. It was a genius idea... in my perverted opinion, anyway.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I can only see the first 4 stories when I am at the "Select a story" screen.
No way of clicking on any of the newer stories.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes