VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So after waiting on this update and knowing that MBF is not the Dev focus anymore it seems, so kings tale with the extra time now could and should be perfect.

I have 2 questions.

Why is her pussy a shiny grey?
What happened to her nipples for them to be that colour?
lol

king 001.png king 002.png

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I think this game was made by different many creator so that the images of the female models look different face and body morph some look beautiful some are also bad in my opinion. I hope in the future the developer can improve the image quality like the previous game entitled Mans Best Friend which the female models look more beautiful and sexy.

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
I think this game was made by different many creator so that the images of the female models look different face and body morph some look beautiful some are also bad in my opinion. I hope in the future the developer can improve the image quality like the previous game entitled Mans Best Friend which the female models look more beautiful and sexy.
yeah can happen if someone forget to apply skin fixes and some other layer stuff. And maybe the pictures wasn't checked and rendered as queue it all can happen but should not happen

Reactions: brittC25

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
So after waiting on this update and knowing that MBF is not the Dev focus anymore it seems, so kings tale with the extra time now could and should be perfect.

I have 2 questions.

Why is her pussy a shiny grey?
What happened to her nipples for them to be that colour?
lol

View attachment 1583876 View attachment 1583883
Her nipples are funny and it's like a blow up doll nipples.

BrabhamBoy

Apr 27, 2020
I really like your game. The renders are very nice.
But it is somehow disturbing to see two images on one slide.
The single image slides are way more relaxxed to see.
Especially story 2 was full of them. Story 3 was the nicest to watch so far.
(Didn't see story 4 by now)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
All images are created by me, i've tried to make them all different ;)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Teaser of upcoming update 0.5, there will also be a new "Gamemode teaser". The game will not only feature stories from 0.6 stay tuned :)
wow, thanks for the update.
I'm excited to see what will be added in the future

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes