VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Thank you, for me its nice to see your side projekts . I am still gonna support you in any ways i can keep it strong and i wish you and your team the best as always.

Reactions: AdultKing

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Everyone who is saying how is this different from MBF i've created several comics in the past alongside MBF now i'm gonna put them in this game. MBF is not dead this is just a fun side project I love working on.
Very nice! I'm not a witcher fan so i'm not interested in your old stuff, BUT i like that you are creating
"NORMAL" Bestiality GAMES which are still very RARE.
I am a fan of MBF and i hope we see more stuff from you in this direction in the future.

"Besti Comics": there are many ...
so it's a good idea to convert your comics to a GAME in my oppinion.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
About the android release had problems creating it due the new update of Renpy will update the inferface of it next patch or I will release a small fix for it :)

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Got to admit that this is actually a good idea for packaging up ones comics into a single easy to use format. Also its very refreshing to see more western bestiality content on F95.

I eagerly look forward to seeing more.

Reactions: AdultKing

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Wow girl is very beautiful... nice render. And like someone else said, too bad she had to take off stocking. She was very sexy. Not a fan of bestiality, hope a guy will get the chance to play with this girl....

Keep the good work!

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
It's short but really well done.
"Refreshing" in a naughty way:devilish:
I can't wait to see what happens next. (y)

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes