VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Interesting game... extend story by different character...
And a dog person... better than alien..

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Is the android version got updated and fix?
Hope to release and fix the android port next few days
Beastiality is an underrepresented kink but why is the dev starting this when Man's Best Friend is not completed? Hope they focus on one or the other. It's rough waiting for updates on games when devs are working on multiple projects.
Working on 1 project gets boring that's why i'm doing multiple it's just for myself don't worry MBF is not dead

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
I don't understand these type of comments. You must have seen the tags and the cover picture. Were you somehow fooled into thinking this was a different type of game? Why jump on a game with themes you don't like?
Such is the world we live in. We can but shake our heads in regret, and move on to better things. I get people bitching about my game having a female protag all the time. It's like, "Cool. All right. Can I just draw attention to these hundreds of games over here that don't?" Same with beasties, I guess.

Last edited:

aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
Everyone who is saying how is this different from MBF i've created several comics in the past alongside MBF now i'm gonna put them in this game. MBF is not dead this is just a fun side project I love working on.
will pregnancy be added later?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Really hope bj is not left out this time lol, most important part of the turn is sticking it in her mouth :sneaky:

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes