VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I love these games but the images are in rpa format, how can I see the images? Don't have the compressed version?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: prosmoker1

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Sorry friend, I tried but I don't know how to extract the rpa images with unren / rpa extract. I really wanted to learn because I love these games but someone would have to teach me step by step and I think it would be asking a lot.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Sorry friend, I tried but I don't know how to extract the rpa images with unren / rpa extract. I really wanted to learn because I love these games but someone would have to teach me step by step and I think it would be asking a lot.
Somewhere in this forum is two different versions of the unren.bat program I've attached the one I have.
  1. Unzip so the UnRen HaleyMod.bat is in the same folder as the KingsTales.exe program
  2. Open UnRen
  3. Once open it will show 6 different choices. Tap 1 then enter
  4. Let it run
  5. Once it finishes it will state "Finished! Enter "1" to go back to menu, or any other key to exit". Just exit
  6. Go into game folder and you should now see the images folder as well as animations folder and a bunch of others
This tool is useful for (so far) all Ren'py games.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Why are people so obsessed with dogs in bestiality? I mean even if you go and just ignore the bestiality aspect of it their dicks look fucking disgusting, like something that comes out of a crab after you run it over with a car. Wtf? I'd understand horses and shit with the size aspect of it but dogs? Jesus

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Don't be hating on the competition, boys. Dogs r knotty and that's why we live with your wives. LOL
How soon before we get to see King bury his knot in a married wife's "neglected parts"?

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Thank you aceofniagara, your explanation was the best of all. One more question: I'm a beginner, how do I unzip it so that UnRen HaleyMod.bat is in the same folder as the KingsTales.exe program

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Thank you aceofniagara, your explanation was the best of all. One more question: I'm a beginner, how do I unzip it so that UnRen HaleyMod.bat is in the same folder as the KingsTales.exe program
You can use either 7zip, winzip or winrar to extract it from the zip folder.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Why are people so obsessed with dogs in bestiality? I mean even if you go and just ignore the bestiality aspect of it their dicks look fucking disgusting, like something that comes out of a crab after you run it over with a car. Wtf? I'd understand horses and shit with the size aspect of it but dogs? Jesus
Yet, here you are posting lol. Obsessed? What percentage of beastiality games are currently available versus Big Tits, Lesbian, Futa, Trans, Monster, Cuckold etc etc? I suspect you are perhaps more intrigued than your prim and proper post suggests?

Reactions: Cavpal

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Yet, here you are posting lol. Obsessed? What percentage of beastiality games are currently available versus Big Tits, Lesbian, Futa, Trans, Monster, Cuckold etc etc? I suspect you are perhaps more intrigued than your prim and proper post suggests?

I am not talking about bestiality representation overall but how many bestiality games are all about fucking dogs

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I am not talking about bestiality representation overall but how many bestiality games are all about fucking dogs
Probably because dogs are more "relatable" than horses or boars since dogs are common pets.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
I kinda miss that Game Unforbidden, I guess was the name. A 3d sidescroller with Wolf, Boars and stuff. That shit was awesome

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes