VN Ren'Py Abandoned King's Tale [v0.63] [AdultKing]

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
This is what i dont get about these devs, this could be good but you still havnt finished the first one so why the Fcuk are you starting something else?
I fail to see how this benifits anyone subbed to you not to mention that Slim Games has already started doing this but better ....

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
ok so this game is bestiality focused but none of the preview image show any bestiality.
Is it because there is none yet or just to no offend poor little people with their delicate eyes ?...

(Also, I think there is a big problem with preview image on this forum, some game dont show anything really interesting even if the game is really great, or add new one with new update so you only have preview of the first version
A good exemple is "Good Girl Gone Bad", look at the preview image... there is nothing ! one sex scene and that's it , the rest are random image that show nothing of what the game can really offer ...
And it's no the only one, I've seen tons of games with preview image that really don't make you want to play it
So please, game devs, modo, uploaders, make a effort on the preview image, this is what give people the will to play it or not )

Reactions: PurelySinful

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
ok so this game is bestiality focused but none of the preview image show any bestiality.
Is it because there is none yet or just to no offend poor little people with their delicate eyes ?...

(Also, I think there is a big problem with preview image on this forum, some game dont show anything really interesting even if the game is really great, or add new one with new update so you only have preview of the first version
A good exemple is "Good Girl Gone Bad", look at the preview image... there is nothing ! one sex scene and that's it , the rest are random image that show nothing of what the game can really offer ...
And it's no the only one, I've seen tons of games with preview image that really don't make you want to play it
So please, game devs, modo, uploaders, make a effort on the preview image, this is what give people the will to play it or not )
Preview images are more for gauging "art quality" and gameplay style (seeing if it's sandbox/vn/if your walking sprites around in rpgm) Tags are for letting you know what content is in the game.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Intresting. But I did play because it's tagged as VN but seeing like it is, I think it should be retagged as kinetic, because the only "choice" you have is the story you choose. Everything else is set in stone.

Still, good luck dev!

boo908

Apr 9, 2018
I'm not sure the animated tag fits here, there's only standard still 3dcg from what I could tell.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
This is what i dont get about these devs, this could be good but you still havnt finished the first one so why the Fcuk are you starting something else?
I fail to see how this benifits anyone subbed to you not to mention that Slim Games has already started doing this but better ....
can I please recover from covid please hahaha still not 100% MBF takes much more time releasing update for but people don't realise this is just easy to create and update. So when i'm back to full health I will get back to MBF

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm not sure the animated tag fits here, there's only standard still 3dcg from what I could tell.
If you click too fast it'll skip the animation without you noticing.

AdultKing That said the animation seems to be having a lot of trouble. It is very laggy and moves at about 1 frame per 2 seconds at best.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
If you click too fast it'll skip the animation without you noticing.

AdultKing That said the animation seems to be having a lot of trouble. It is very laggy and moves at about 1 frame per 2 seconds at best.
True there are animations yes. They are .webm format what are your pc specs because my game runs fine with the animations

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Yea my comp can handle triple A games on ultra without lagging, it's your optimization. I wasn't the only one complaining about it either.
Without wishing to engage in polemics:
I have no problem with animations.I don't have a high-end PC though (just Ryzen 7 RAM 16GB and a Nvidia 1060 3 GB ... :rolleyes: ).
I would think that the GPU and/or CPU are not configured correctly...
For me, each game has to be configured if you want to have the best result (a habit I have from other PCs that have AMD cards).
For me, every game has to be configured if you want to have the best result (a habit I have from other PCs that have AMD Radeon cards).
I don't believe in the PC that works at its best without touching anything! :p:sneaky:

Last edited:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Yea my comp can handle triple A games on ultra without lagging, it's your optimization. I wasn't the only one complaining about it either.
Ah alright yes you're right me and the team will take a look at this issue. Thought Renpy could play .webm files normally

Reactions: paddyo73
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes