MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Try playing in Arcade mode, completing some of the towers, even in Easy lets you accumulate coins very easy!

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Have you played the Tutorial? Maybe you are missing something, like how abilities work or that Domination is the key to win.
You can change the difficulty in the Extras menu, and disabling the Quick time events makes the game easier!
I agree that the game is quite tricky, a good change recently is the symbols that tell you when a move is a weak spot or resistance for a character - this is a pretty quick pick-up-and-play game so I'm probably never going to bother remembering those traits, but I've noticed that the differential from getting into one of those positions is generally match-deciding since aside from that most things are pretty even. I'd say getting dominance in a position the foe chose vs struggling out and initiating a position that's better for you is pretty much the only meaningful choice (i.e. where I had two real options rather than a single obvious option) I've been able to make in this game, maybe I'm missing something about the mechanics.

Reactions: michalt26

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Dominating the opponent gives a rather bigger bonus damage than hitting their weakness, but the idea is that there are many ways to do so or play the game, so there isn't an "always better option" other than use the abilities "wisely" (ie as often as possible, or use them after your opponent uses them so you can counter their effects)
But other than the weakness/resistance, and foreplay/sex distinction, there is no difference between using any sex move from the other, it just for visual pleasure :D

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
love this game! hope online battle coming soon :D

it will be great to be able to challenge other people in real time :love::love:

Lotrek_

Dec 25, 2018
Hope online battles will be in free version.

Can we have even 0.8B full already? Anyone can send Mega to 0.8B/C vers.?

Reactions: tonyboy82

Awkward_Aardvark

Dec 2, 2019
MrZed : I found a couple of bugs in the public verion:
- in Arcade mode, Kat seems to never appear in towers;
- in Survival mode, rewards are not increasing as claimed (only the basic reward is given every time).

And thanks, I'd say KYFC is the best indie Unity game on the market (especially after changes in 0.8C).

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hope online battles will be in free version.

Can we have even 0.8B full already? Anyone can send Mega to 0.8B/C vers.?
I don't see why not heh, but it still uses the old models 0.8b.

So far i want to add Online mode, but im not sure when i will be able to do it, not sure if it will be ready for launch, or later on, as making online-play requires a lot more knowledge and security than the ones i posses right now.

MrZed : I found a couple of bugs in the public verion:
- in Arcade mode, Kat seems to never appear in towers;
- in Survival mode, rewards are not increasing as claimed (only the basic reward is given every time).

And thanks, I'd say KYFC is the best indie Unity game on the market (especially after changes in 0.8C).
Thanks, feedback and bug errors are super appretiated!
I will check out what's wrong with Kat.
Also, in Survival mode you get the bonus reward when you leave Survival mode, not on each combat. Im not sure if that is what you mean here.

Thanks, im glad you enjoy the game, it took over 2500 hours of work to get here :D

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
Nice work MrZed i love your game!! Hope you continue work on this according to me is the best sexfight game created with unity
My dream as I say before is challenge other people in realtime! I am very excited to fight against characters created and controlled by real people rather than always fighting against the CPU
I hope you will receive all the support you need

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
So far i want to add Online mode, but im not sure when i will be able to do it, not sure if it will be ready for launch, or later on, as making online-play requires a lot more knowledge and security than the ones i posses right now.
wait you're not joking right?

if you're serious check out this site

i say 1 to 2k a month is enough to rent a server
why not at it as a 2k goal?
(you can have your patrons pay for it);)

Last edited:
Reactions: Licatese94

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I could be wrong, but $1k per month sounds a bit high for 2020. AWS, Azure, and GCP options could start around $30/month for a decent amount of resources. I imagine the much bigger piece would be the time/money/skill expense of preventing cheat, cheese, & toxicity. Outright eliminating that stuff is probably impossible, but it should be low enough that normal players don't get driven away.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i doubt cheating will be a problem and nobody is going to chat in game :p
(and even if there is a chat option it won't be "toxic"):sneaky:

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Keep in mind that im working fulltime on the game, so that is my only income i can't spend all of it on a server, (even less when i stilll have debts). But the real cost of it would be hiring someone who actually knows networking to do it. If i code the networking - by following tutorials because i have no idea about it - im pretty sure the most newbye cheater will be able to screw everything up.
Not to mention lags, missiformation from server to player, all the possible cheats/hacks/exploits and bugs, etc.

I prefer to postpone it until i can hire someone who knows what they are doing than releasing a buggy mess (that's how low my hopes for making online play by myself are hahaha)

Reactions: michalt26

Awkward_Aardvark

Dec 2, 2019
Also, in Survival mode you get the bonus reward when you leave Survival mode, not on each combat. Im not sure if that is what you mean here.
Thanks, I just got it wrong from the description. Everythings works as intended.

Katherine does not appear in Survival mode as well, it seems.

yabeichiro

Feb 14, 2019
thanks MrZed sharing 0.8B

I'M a little Suggest
last male character can make boss MrZed ?

AND make the 1v2(MMF) and (FFM)?

player is male
vs 2 female

player is female
vs 2 male

if really making 3P(MMF FFM)
I can put some 3P pose Screenshots

The Klub 17-0002.jpg

sorry my english is very bed

Reactions: hf_Yoobin
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes