decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Damn this thread really is dead huh... The game got updated 12 days ago, to 1.2 adding somethings and fixing a LOT of stuff.

Personally the best part about this update has got to be the two new sex positions, they're way different than the rest in terms of being dynamic and actually have an "oomph" to it compared to the rest. I wish Mr Zed would just redo older animations to match these two new ones.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Thanks for the heads-up!
Animations are lotsa work, so I wouldn't have high hopes. I appreciate 'old' games still being given some love by their Dad, though.

Now to wait until Mr.Z changes Dungeon Coup's controls so I can buy it too :LOL:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
still no reply from MrZed so i guess he doesn't cares and i'm still too upset about his new project:(
so here is 1.2

and i don't wanna see anyone posting that the game isn't working:rolleyes:
without mentioning they used the steam fix first:
you also need to swap the app id to : 1237530

Last edited:

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
still no reply from MrZed so i guess he doesn't cares and i'm still too upset about his new project:(
so here is 1.2

and i don't wanna see anyone posting that the game isn't working:rolleyes:
without mentioning they used the steam fix first:
you also need to swap the app id to : 1237530
By any chance, can you upload this to Mega or ? Because for some reason that site never works for me :confused: and thanks in advance!

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Heh...I thought Rumble Roses XXX with erotic interactions after a win/loss could be awesome
even back then.
The potential in this game is great but it needs some pretty polish.
I will have an eye on this to see how the dev improves it.

Reactions: Viola966

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
You know this game already got released and the developer probably won't touch it again, considering he's working on two more games, yes?
peoples here are so used to all the "early access" and forever pre-alpha patreon scams:poop:
they can't even imagine a complete game without the "completed" tag (or abandoned):cautious:

i also think a moderator removed the completed tag because it still gets small updates added...

Last edited:

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
The game doesn't start for me. Only the Steam window appears to buy it. Does it happen to anyone else?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I thought for a min, this might be worth it, but then I saw the screenshots and saw they were from 1989 so decided to abort....

Cheers.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes