• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
No,i didnt.
Well,lets hope he/she will focus on it again
I'm pretty sure PaNiq just said, "Kinky Fight Club is a commercially released, finished product".
For what reason would MrZ "focus" on an 'old' game?:WaitWhat:

What MrZ did was make the occasional patch, with a little extra content. Free candy for those who bought the game, if you will.

nibba75

Sep 18, 2017
The steam patch is not working for me, tried on pc & laptop. Anyone know a fix?
Honestly my man, I have been going through the same problem. The comment section says everything is alright on their end. I suggest deleting steam as that might be a problem. The fix only mentions to input the game id and nothing else.

If you are too lazy to wait for a better response than mines, just buy the game. (y)

EDIT: So it works if you delete steam.
1. Delete/uninstall steam
2. Extract the game into a folder of your choice
3.Drop the exe file in Steamemu
4. Input the steam id
5. execute the program in the folder in which you extracted it in.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Something has been bothering me about this game for a long time, and I haven't been able to put my finger on it until now. Its too easy to get to the sex. Strip bottom 3x, and you're in. Or not even that for mouth stuff. There's no build up. The game doesn't make you earn it, and so it doesn't feel very meaningful when it happens...more of a foregone conclusion.

Having the encounter itself be consensual is one thing, but if your opponent is "too consensual" then it doesn't feel competitive (a sex fight).

• Angry
Reactions: decker2

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Something has been bothering me about this game for a long time, and I haven't been able to put my finger on it until now. Its too easy to get to the sex. Strip bottom 3x, and you're in. Or not even that for mouth stuff. There's no build up. The game doesn't make you earn it, and so it doesn't feel very meaningful when it happens...more of a foregone conclusion.

Having the encounter itself be consensual is one thing, but if your opponent is "too consensual" then it doesn't feel competitive (a sex fight).
I haven't played this game since several updates ago. What do mean by "Too consensual" and what would you do to make it better?

vijvij

Feb 24, 2020
The steam patch is not working for me, tried on pc & laptop. Anyone know a fix?
I tried everything and nothing worked. I installed all the VisualC++ distributables with the All in one Runtimes tool and now I'm able to launch the game.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019

The point is not to earn the sex but to earn the points for outsexing the opponent. Being less consensual will already put you in a disadvantage towards that goal and no consent would just not work with either the games story and mechanics which are based on the premise that both fighters go in for the same thing.

Ney_22

Jul 22, 2021
If you are ever worried, just run it through MalwareBytes. That's definitely more trustworthy than a random person on the Internet saying something is safe.

But also, in a popular thread, if a file has been posted for more than a few days and nobody has said anything bad about it, its very likely to be just fine.

Thank you, from all I checked it is 100%. thank you

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Come on, even you cannot surely dissagree with my comment... Ha Ha.

Or is that we are really in 1989... Dare you to fax your next reply. :ROFLMAO: (y)
Back in my day we had Lara Croft on PS1 and we liked it! People WISH they had those sort of graphics back in 1989, lol. (In 1999? Sure, but the models would have a lower polygon count than what they have here.)

I still remember using DOS and "Windows for Workgroups" (Windows 3.1) in school. I swear I'm younger than that makes me sound...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes