Phelaria

Sep 27, 2017
Steam fix is not a virus right?
These are the results, unfortunately.
If someone knows these to be false positives then I'd appreciate it greatly if you let me know.

Virus Total:

OPSWAT:

Hybrid Analysis:

Jotti:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RyRa²

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Are there any moves that can be unlocked through the story ? it's said there's a trainers that can teach you different moves in story but idk if it actually will unlock new moves

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I thought for a min, this might be worth it, but then I saw the screenshots and saw they were from 1989 so decided to abort....

Cheers.
MR Zed games are its own class of quality
Each game has its own issues in a few ways (some games have a messed up camera view, some people arent satisfied with the (I think actually good) grafics) but the mechanics are the finest
And the games have so much flavor

Last edited:

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
MrZed Can you give us a walkthrough for the story mode? I am willing to play it again, but I'd like some indications as I failed with both girls on the first playthrough, and the dialogs in the story mode are actually quite slow...

Thank you!
You can fail it?
I am the game mechanic dude and usually skip all dialogue. By pressing escape 2 times you skip the scenes.
I won so matches and lost only one so far.
So do you fail story mode by losing too many matches?
Cant be by dialogue since I didnt have any xD

Edit: I am curious why you can make an extra outfit for "street life" or what its called. Are you supposed to see your character in the scenes sometimes? Then it might be bugged for me

Last edited:

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
You can fail it?
I am the game mechanic dude and usually skip all dialogue. By pressing escape 2 times you skip the scenes.
I won so matches and lost only one so far.
So do you fail story mode by losing too many matches?
I am not sure you can fail fail, but for sure you can fail romance with both Alessa and Marlene, since that happened to me on my first (and so far, only) try.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Have you bought the game, or downloaded it from here?
If you downloaded it from here, have you started it via the SteamEmulator?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
how do you play this game?each time i launch,its just goes to show the developer,then just shut down and goes to steam

Yawa

Jun 13, 2017
I feel like this game is extremely bugged, the AI sometimes does 3 abilities (overpower, counter, signature - in that order like wtf) in a row and still has at least half stamina to spare or gets domination without doing anything, or your own stamina bar sometimes just regressing without anything happening.
I really don't like this because that is such a nice concept but the bugs just make you wonder how and why they even happen.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I feel like this game is extremely bugged, the AI sometimes does 3 abilities (overpower, counter, signature - in that order like wtf) in a row and still has at least half stamina to spare or gets domination without doing anything, or your own stamina bar sometimes just regressing without anything happening.
I really don't like this because that is such a nice concept but the bugs just make you wonder how and why they even happen.
I was able to win 20 or more battles in a row pretty reliably, on highest difficulty. Most within extremely short time.

There are 2 reasons why your stamina may be regressing. First is if the opponent has a certain skill, on domination it depleates your stamina completely.
Or if you used your ability, that boosts your stamina for a short time, you have reduced stamina recovery for some time after that. On the stamina it does look like it parcially regresses though. Thats because ( I think ) the game calculates both seperately. It runs the regular stam recovery and it counter-run the substraction of the debuff.

If you have a hard time, try to level your domination power over "damage"
Set your moves to your shield type to take less damage.
ONLY use your counter after the enemy did. Never do it first.
After the enemy did a counter, go for a signature and you usually win out that one move. (just deplete his escape bar over and over and after 1-2 action always defend to gain more stam for free)

Even on hard mode, I can´t remember seeing them do 3 moves in a row. They are usually really slow.

Yawa

Jun 13, 2017
I was able to win 20 or more battles in a row pretty reliably, on highest difficulty. Most within extremely short time.

There are 2 reasons why your stamina may be regressing. First is if the opponent has a certain skill, on domination it depleates your stamina completely.
Or if you used your ability, that boosts your stamina for a short time, you have reduced stamina recovery for some time after that. On the stamina it does look like it parcially regresses though. Thats because ( I think ) the game calculates both seperately. It runs the regular stam recovery and it counter-run the substraction of the debuff.

If you have a hard time, try to level your domination power over "damage"
Set your moves to your shield type to take less damage.
ONLY use your counter after the enemy did. Never do it first.
After the enemy did a counter, go for a signature and you usually win out that one move. (just deplete his escape bar over and over and after 1-2 action always defend to gain more stam for free)

Even on hard mode, I can´t remember seeing them do 3 moves in a row. They are usually really slow.
Thanks for replying, I played this game tons though, too, now and back then, I know how it should work and I win usually unless I am trying something out (oral signature move and meeting a life drinker in survival or survival after a streak that went on one fight too many lol).
I wrote this, because I am very sure the game sometimes just bugs out. I know the mechanics and know what should and shouldn't happen, but sometimes stuff happens, that really doesn't make sense, like with what I wrote. You can get countered sometimes during undressing actions, too, or even overpowered during a stare duel. Or while spectating the fighters animation can bug out and they just stand where they would stand in an animation but combat pose instead without doing damage.
Sometimes enemies just gain domination without anything going on, no message at the bottom right, no abilities,. no steady progress, nothing, but I might just think that because I played a bit with custom dialogue disabled, not knowing that that was the setting that makes your domination attempts take hours and basically rigs the game against you lol.
Anyways, there are lots of bugs, I just don't know now why they happen and if they are caused by something on my end if you are saying you never saw one of the bugs I mentioned. But you have seen the stamina regressing, too, so that means I have not gone totally crazy yet.
Thank you sincerely for replying and explaining, that is exactly what I would have needed, if I was just confused how the game works. 20 wins on highest difficulty is *very* impressive, though, Jesus. Replicate that on 3 Cum mode and despair haha. You got any favorite traits?

Yawa

Jun 13, 2017
Might be the iirc second ability.
Once you have activated it you can press iirc "Q" to spend energy and gain Domination.
What part of "no abilities" did you not understand :LOL:
Grapple is heavily limited by time and is announced at the top center of the screen and no action was announced, you can even rule out that it was resist and and stoic defender was used. Really don't know what's going on there

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Is there any way to change the body type of a character? I see a "body type" field on the story "character info" tab, but I can't find any place to actually change it.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Really don't know what's going on there
Maybe it's the common Dominate (or however it was called) action? It has a 3 second delay for the AI as well. Dunno when the message "Your opponent is trying to dominate you" appears, but if does at the beginning of those 3 seconds it might be gone by the time the bar changes.

Is there any way to change the body type of a character?
I think boob and butt size is the only thing you can change.

Yawa

Jun 13, 2017
Maybe it's the common Dominate (or however it was called) action? It has a 3 second delay for the AI as well. Dunno when the message "Your opponent is trying to dominate you" appears, but if does at the beginning of those 3 seconds it might be gone by the time the bar changes.
The dominate message pops up three seconds before the change appears, no, that wasn't it either.

TestAccount88

Aug 2, 2022
I tried the smart launcher but i'm getting a MSVCP100.dll was not found error. Can anyone advise?
Same as Dood, I put the steam emulator files into the game folder then proceed to open the emulator and put in the add id. Then it sends the exact same error.
Same as these, I have downloaded the file and the SSE launcher, I set up the SSE launcher with the EXE file of the game and change the app id to : 1237530, but when I try to run I get a error saying "the code execution cannot proceed because msvcp100.dll was not found." Does anyone here know how to fix that?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes