• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jubble3

Sep 15, 2018
Simply copy steam_api.dll, steam_appid and Steamworks.NET.dll, from any of your steam games and insert them in the same folder as the executable. Works without SteamFix

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Someone posted this before:

"C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_Z\Kinky Fight Club"

You'll see a file, "KYFC.sex" plug that into the online save editor. Boom, <3 Enjoy.

Afaik you can only change how many coins you have via the save file.
Iirc some stats are also saved in the Windows registry.
Give yourself a lot of coins and simply buy everything.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Just gave this game a playthrough after months focused on Solas City and honestly getting quite frustrated by the crappy latest aditions to that one and gotta say that this one, besides being much more outdated than the former feels waaaaaaay better in pretty much any way possible. Solas might have been the second upgrade after Dungeon Coup but I strongly believe that after KFC things started go downwards in a lot of aspects. Guess that it's like a Cyberpunk scenario, just because a company or dev did something nice before doesnt mean the next is garanteed to be a success, at least until some painfully and controversial big ass overhauls happen.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Just gave this game a playthrough after months focused on Solas City and honestly getting quite frustrated by the crappy latest aditions to that one and gotta say that this one, besides being much more outdated than the former feels waaaaaaay better in pretty much any way possible. Solas might have been the second upgrade after Dungeon Coup but I strongly believe that after KFC things started go downwards in a lot of aspects. Guess that it's like a Cyberpunk scenario, just because a company or dev did something nice before doesnt mean the next is garanteed to be a success, at least until some painfully and controversial big ass overhauls happen.
IDK. SCH is still in the oven and IRC Zed has already said the way it is now is not intended. I get why he wants to add some more varity in the game aspect of a Superhero themed game & overall I prefer that theme over that of KFC (also its hard to look back at the older KFC/DC models with their weird nipple palcement :cry: ). So I do expect some changes for the better down the line. Meanwhile I'm still happy with my outdated old SCH version though :p

I would have vastly preferred though he had spend the time to integrate the kink in the story instead of shooting and traps. Its annoying to defeat the stage boss by orgasm and get a dialouge that not just ignores that but clearly states the opposite as if a regular boring fight just happened.

If Solas is not the prime example of a game where you could (and should! ;) ) interrogate a sexy boss via edging what else is?

Right now the sex part feels tacked on and ignored from the story perspective which seems to proceed as if it where a normal action side scroller while it should IMVHO the other way around.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

zevazdeoz

Dec 23, 2017
I think that for now KFC is the better game, simply because it has a simple but well-executed concept, with Solas I think it got out of hand (real time action, bondage, corruption, talent trees and many more things).

Reactions: Firebless

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I think that for now KFC is the better game, simply because it has a simple but well-executed concept, with Solas I think it got out of hand (real time action, bondage, corruption, talent trees and many more things).
NGL I wish we had a KFC version with the Solas advancements. Love the new graphical and customization things of the latter but agree on the gameplay. It went needlessly overboard on things that werent needed. At first I liked it Ill admit but then most of the changes that were done gameplay wise ended up being for the worst of the overall gameplay feel like the dumb enemies overhaul while also I noticed as a more experienced player some of the high level stuff such as the bondage or how you get "pleasure stunned" on sexfights and it simply added a lot of BS on the sexplay that werent needed. Gameplay wise I loved the simplicity of KFC, how you could even put two characters you created and looked the way you wanted against each other for sex and strip them of the exact clothing pieces you wanted so if you wanted to have sex wearing only high heels you could but now is either have or have not clothing, predetermined enemies, and a whole lot of odd etceteras that makes me truly miss KFC. I really wish KFC 2 can bring back the nice vibe that got me originally interested in Zed's games but with the nice cosmetics and customization that Solas added.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
There's a demo for Kinky Fight Club 2:

Am I just blind, or has a thread for Kinky Fight Club 2 not been made yet?

• Wow
Reactions: Frumi
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes