• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
For reference, this is a 1989 game: View attachment 1672488
Yes, dinosaurs were already extinct back then. The mousewheel had yet to be discovered though. o_O
It should be added that this was not merely a random run of the mill game of its time but was considered mind blowing revolutionary & foundation of a multi-million dollar franchise. MrZed, has Disney already secured the KFC rights and is producing a Hollywood blockbuster based on it? :p

pewpew168

Dec 22, 2018
How do I enable the cheat menu? I found some instructions in the credits of the game but nothing would work.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
This might be asking for much, but for god sake can someone please make a hack that can give us infinite coins. The rewarding system is so fucking lackluster with how many matches I've been winning/losing and suffering because of these wack game mechanics I've been dealing with.

My goal in the game is to get the "sex gallery" option but that costs 5000 coins (thats including the pose gallery) which is too much for me to grind. And I'm the type of guy who grinds a lot when it comes to something I want.

What really grinds my gears is the weird-ass combat mechanics that this game offers. You have to put all of your braincells into the game just so then you can win a measly 15 coins during normal mode, anything harder than that feels like I'm playing a luck-based game with a low percent of chance of winning.

15 coins per match (+50% if you have hard quick time events) compared to 5000 coins makes you feel like you got to climb the top of mount everest just hoping to see that the view isn't as bad as the climb you just did.

I spent around 2k coins in the shop just to slighty bump up the coins I earn each match, which... once again makes you feel like the developer is giving you bread crumbs instead of the actual fucking loaf.

Overall I just wanna be done with this grind as soon as possible, because I heard no one ever grinded to get the sex & pose gallery option and I can see very clearly why. I want my suffering to end.

Wolfstar5

Jun 22, 2018
I have played most of Mr. Zeds games and the only issue I am finding is that the stories are too bland (and that is a testament to how good I think these games are), I was waiting for a final showdown with Crimson or the villains of KyFC and all that keeps happening are these bland endings.

Reactions: Rikis

mcgregor4630

May 7, 2017
I have played most of Mr. Zeds games and the only issue I am finding is that the stories are too bland (and that is a testament to how good I think these games are), I was waiting for a final showdown with Crimson or the villains of KyFC and all that keeps happening are these bland endings.
I agree, the stories are mediocre at best, and the game would be a lot better if it they were improved

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Sooo.... is this steam fix really needed finally ?
I would like to try it. DL is launched... (slow for me ^^;)

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
If the version that you got is the Steam version (I think the one uploaded to F95 is), you need the "fix", otherwise the game will check if you have bought it on Steam, and if not refuse to start.
THANKS!
Not tested yet.
Does it work like a patch or some kind of frontend, or something else?

Dood

Aug 26, 2016
I tried the smart launcher but i'm getting a MSVCP100.dll was not found error. Can anyone advise?

Wiz2909L

Dec 18, 2017
Same as Dood, I put the steam emulator files into the game folder then proceed to open the emulator and put in the add id. Then it sends the exact same error.

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
MrZed Can you give us a walkthrough for the story mode? I am willing to play it again, but I'd like some indications as I failed with both girls on the first playthrough, and the dialogs in the story mode are actually quite slow...

Thank you!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes