Unity Abandoned Kinky Life Game [v0.8.0.3] [SamCannis95]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
My problem with this, is that if the creator(s) are only going to put up new updates on Patreon (which is completely their right to do) then they should either (1) Leave a free version on this site or (2) remove the game entirely from this site. It is not right or fair to this website to showcase someone's game(s) that no one can play unless they become a member to the creator's page on another website.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
F95 is a pirate site. Many of the games you see on F95 are not posted here with the author's blessing. As for the links, if you want to play non-paywalled content then SEARCH the thread for links to older versions or ask someone to post a link to an older version that's been uploaded somewhere other than the author's Patreon.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
F95 is a pirate site. Many of the games you see on F95 are not posted here with the author's blessing. As for the links, if you want to play non-paywalled content then SEARCH the thread for links to older versions or ask someone to post a link to an older version that's been uploaded somewhere other than the author's Patreon.
Oh I am new here and did not know that. Thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: jet413

DerpDerpBoi

Jul 27, 2019
Be warned that the paid version is currently experiencing a lot of problems so I'd not bother with the paid version at this point. Just wait till they fix it or find another game.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update

KinkyLifeGame_0_7_0_Public

Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:26 am

Version
0.7.0-Public

Development
Beta
mega = 200 mb

Version 0.7.0
Compared to the 0.5.0 version or the last public version (0.4.4) there are far too many changes and improvements to list here. Just give it a try. So much more.

test it out need online ???
have fun

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I haven't played since v4.4. sounds like there's enough content to be worth playing again, but not until someone figures out how to crack the patreon version?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
With the new 0.7.0 public version you can only see most of the new content except contents related to any of the 3 girls(In school with Julienne , at the park with Sarah(so don't bother wasting $$ buying chocolate) or at the beach with Jenny) as it will just tell you that you need patreon but there are plenty of contents like..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..hmm what else i miss out..well you should just try out.

Last edited:

Veryperverse

Aug 1, 2019
Not a bad version, a few avatar issues with the picture splotching around but otherwise it turned out pretty good.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
NICE, this is not dead yet! :) i love this game, but i wait more updates before i play this again.

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
Don't bother with the public version anymore, not only has the developer completely locked new content behind an online only paywall, he has actually cut previously free content from the game and put it in the Patreon only version

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
Dont know if its a bug,I cant put on the lingerie in mother's room,when I did it the game crash.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
With the new 0.7.0 public version you can only see most of the new content except contents related to any of the 3 girls(In school with Julienne , at the park with Sarah(so don't bother wasting $$ buying chocolate) or at the beach with Jenny) as it will just tell you that you need patreon but there are plenty of contents like..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..hmm what else i miss out..well you should just try out.
Wow... Seriously? Taking old content and paywalling it?

Dick move, all the more reason to wait for the paywalled versions that some enlightened souls share here.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Dick move, all the more reason to wait for the paywalled versions that some enlightened souls share here.
If the dev implemented the game's paywall coding properly (which would not be a good thing for us players) then someone kind enough to post the Patreon version here won't do us any good. Why? Because the paywall requires a connection to his Patreon and it should check to see if the person playing the game is authorized. A badly-coded game would just check if the .exe itself is authorized, so a pirated version would pass muster if the security is built into the .exe (either hard-coded or using a player-entered registration code). A well-coded game would check the user (via IP or some other method), so even a pirated patron .exe won't work because it would fail an authentication which is independent of the .exe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AstriaTaltrix
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes