Nov 8, 2017
After I completed Jinx's quest my walk/run speed slowed to a crawl. Any way to fix this?
Yeah this kind of kills the game - would highly recommend people do Jinx's quest last until this is fixed.
It looks like @SlinkStoneGames lowers the walk speed of the character for the "spreading balm on the floor animation" when pranking Vi but forgot to increase it again after.
It's not game breaking but is a serious detriment to the game which should have an easy fix for the next version.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Yeah this kind of kills the game - would highly recommend people do Jinx's quest last until this is fixed.
It looks like @SlinkStoneGames lowers the walk speed of the character for the "spreading balm on the floor animation" when pranking Vi but forgot to increase it again after.
It's not game breaking but is a serious detriment to the game which should have an easy fix for the next version.
It's not updated here, but this has been fixed in 0.6.3, available on my patreon for free :^)
So it shouldn't be a problem for Update 0.7, which is coming out soon !

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1699233155544.png
Kinky Wizardry [0.7] PUBLIC RELEASE

Hello everyone !
Here is the new update for Kinky Wizardry.
MEGA Download
Mega is the only link for now, the other services are acting up, i'll add more links soon.
If you get stuck or have trouble with your save, I will upload a save for free on my discord in a few days, along with updating the Walkthrough.

The in-game questlog isn't updated because of a bug, I will try to fix it soon
Changelog :
+4 new CG (1 Animated Sex scenes)
Continuing the Nami Questline
+1 hidden pictures
I tried some new stuff in this update, so please if you encounter any bugs, report them to me !
Hope you enjoy !

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KinkyWizardry-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
This looks pretty good, here's to hoping we breed these babes in the future, hard for me to get into a game where the female cast can't get pregnant.

Aug 26, 2017
yikes, an hour long after literally a year of development is a red flag there
Not really seems that it isn't their main job, and it also seems like it might be their first game. So with having to draw, learn to use the game engine and it being a side thing. I don't think it's that bad. 2 months cycles for around 4 cg's or scenes is a long time, but if it really isnt their main job I dont think you can blame them

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
So Does anyone have the old walkthrough? 0.7 doesn't seem to have one yet
EDIT: Found it

How do I impress the princess?
Talk with the old man in the Bar. Afterwards go talk with Nami for the 0.7 Quest

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirara23
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes