3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
Here's the Revna_4K_FULL with that previous audio I made. Had to trim less than 1 sec since that version was a bit shorter. Get it while it's hot because I'm taking it down in 2-3 days.

Revna_4K_FULL_Audio RE-EDIT

Last edited:

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Here's the Revna_4K_FULL with that previous audio I made. Had to trim less than 1 sec since that version was a bit shorter. Get it while it's hot because I'm taking it down in 2-3 days.

Revna_4K_FULL_Audio
Mega
Nice try! Audio seems a little off though with what's happening in the clip. It's a shame there aren't really many videos of his with audio.

Reactions: peluca and A_2_B

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
Nice try! Audio seems a little off though with what's happening in the clip. It's a shame there aren't really many videos of his with audio.
I get what your saying about the voice but I didn't make the audio I just copied it to the 4K Video but if you can do better go for it. Any audio IMAO is better than no audio. I personally don't understand why these great video artists make these killer videos with no audio. That is half the experience really and it's not like you gotta go pay a VA sound is everywhere.

Yup looks like the end of the sound version it cut totally different but it is what it is. I redid it and reposted it since and I dare someone to say it's out of sync I'll reach through this PC and choke you!! ;p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: wincest666

Hellbacon

Mar 19, 2019
I'm having issues downloading the 2020 animations. I've tried with nopy and mixdrop several times. When I complete the download, it doesn't download and instead restarts... Any idea why?
Had the same issue, seems like one of the videos is corrupt. I just extracted the part file minus the one animation that wouldn't work. Don't remember which one it was, but it was just another angle, so not too bad of a loss.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote