3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Alright, this one seem to be a cluster fuck, so:

1) I downloaded everything on this thread that has working link (OP and all the others).
2) Compiled it together in a folder
3) Got rid of exact duplicate (which mean their could be duplicate of different quality)
4) added a folder "to be shorted" which all the non sorted things.

The torrent weight around 87 GB, a good amount of work is needed to sort properly all of this.
wow 87 gb... His pictures cost a lot of space, I believe

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
that's because he uses uncompressed png. It's like 5GB if you convert to jpg

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

1) I downloaded everything on this thread that has working link (OP and all the others).
3) Got rid of exact duplicate (which mean their could be duplicate of different quality)

The torrent weight around 87 GB, a good amount of work is needed to sort properly all of this.
I might sort this one out as well. Who knows? there are many archive threads share here that are a cluster fuck to get into.

Reactions: SkrerkS

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I might sort this one out as well. Who knows? there are many archive threads share here that are a cluster fuck to get into.
Yeah, that's a big issue. I don't mind having multi variant but some are really hard to sort and it can be worse: animator who's page were nuked (Tumblr, Patreon, Twitter etc) so you don't have an "history" of all their content to work with.

And the sorting also depend on the animator, for some it's better to sort by date, for other by character etc.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
And the sorting also depend on the animator, for some it's better to sort by date, for other by character etc.
It depend on the type of content the original creator put out their that detriment how it will be sorted. Like their content that are outside of the creators subscription pages that changes the way of how I should sort them. Because I don't view one location, I view everywhere to make sure I don't miss anything.

Reactions: SkrerkS

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
It depend on the type of content the original creator put out their that detriment how it will be sorted. Like their content that are outside of the creators subscription pages that changes the way of how I should sort them. Because I don't view one location, I view everywhere to make sure I don't miss anything.
That's why we really need an equivalent of IMDB but for pr0n animator, a database with the content by artist with all the information (name, release date, resolution, FPS, sha512 hash of the files etc).

Since the death of Nopy, I try to make torrent of most work but for people in some country, that can be risky since it's can switch the liability from Nopy to every user (that's also why I started to list Artist who agree of sharing of their work freely so we know the one who will not attempt a legal action but it can go deeper: in my country, Loli/Shota are illegal and more recently a new law here ban Bestiality too, including 3D Hentai, so seeding Animo work is technically "risky" for me).

The goal is to try to keep everything available so we don't lose anything after a nuke (not to mention the numerous dead-link).

that's because he uses uncompressed png. It's like 5GB if you convert to jpg
Yeah, for archiving purpose, I prefer to have the original files from the artist but you're right, it is possible de reduce the size greatly and that doesn't just apply to pictures but for video as well with the new AV1 format, you could reduce more than 50 % comparing the h264.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yomi and SkrerkS
May 15, 2021
That's why we really need an equivalent of IMDB but for pr0n animator, a database with the content by artist with all the information (name, release date, resolution, FPS, sha512 hash of the files etc).

Since the death of Nopy, I try to make torrent of most work but for people in some country, that can be risky since it's can switch the liability from Nopy to every user (that's also why I started to list Artist who agree of sharing of their work freely so we know the one who will not attempt a legal action but it can go deeper: in my country, Loli/Shota are illegal and more recently a new law here ban Bestiality too, including 3D Hentai, so seeding Animo work is technically "risky" for me).

The goal is to try to keep everything available so we don't lose anything after a nuke (not to mention the numerous dead-link).

Yeah, for archiving purpose, I prefer to have the original files from the artist but you're right, it is possible de reduce the size greatly and that doesn't just apply to pictures but for video as well with the new AV1 format, you could reduce more than 50 % comparing the h264.
Internet Content Creator Database maybe. Someone make it happen!

Reactions: CuirCuir

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Internet Content Creator Database maybe. Someone make it happen!
The problem is the maintenance but yeah, a database would be way better (than just an online docs), with all the info because KisxSFM is a pain to sort properly.

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
I find his Revna model very pretty and sexy. But for some reason he doesn't want to share it in his blender files, strange choice :/

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I need a complete archive from the last time the post was updated to make an update, not with a few random files.
It may be a dumb question but I suppose you update with compressed version of the picture and not the original?

I got everything I could from here (and from PM), got rid of (exact) duplicate with rdfind and tried to sort it a little better (dedicated folder for the .blend file for example). Then, I tried to sort it by year for the torrent using the "last modified" but since I'm not a patreon, I can "sort" thing perfectly.

I need to look at my bank account, if Kisx keep everything available on Patreon, which seem to be the case according to the Patreon page (except the pre-patreon of course), I may subscribe to download properly and make a clean archive.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It may be a dumb question but I suppose you update with compressed version of the picture and not the original?

I got everything I could from here (and from PM), got rid of (exact) duplicate with rdfind and tried to sort it a little better (dedicated folder for the .blend file for example). Then, I tried to sort it by year for the torrent using the "last modified" but since I'm not a patreon, I can "sort" thing perfectly.

I need to look at my bank account, if Kisx keep everything available on Patreon, which seem to be the case according to the Patreon page (except the pre-patreon of course), I may subscribe to download properly and make a clean archive.
i usually compress png to jpg

mkktbkkt

Feb 27, 2022
Pinups:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Decryption Key: KsQW1kMELVp_Rt7G4d6bOw

Animations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Decryption Key: 9wAwIUYHAUFYmIM1JR_WAg

Any inconvenience let me know and I'll try to fix it and sorry for my lousy English, greetings from Argentina
archive is down, need reup bro

outdb

Mar 3, 2022

EDIT: Modified the torrent to separate blend files from the rest so you can choose what you want to download in your torrent client without downloading the whole thing (remember to only add the torrent without starting it and choose what folder NOT to download, then start it).
How do I download this torrent file?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote