3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
This is, hands-down, the R34 video with highest visual fidelity ever produced in the Rule34 scene. The level of detail on Lara's model alone was already eye-popping 3 milliseconds into the video. I won't even delve into how KisX custom-made every single mesh in the scene.

And yet, a single, sad syllable was all you could spare to comment about this masterpiece?

Come on buddy...

Reactions: LordLegolas

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
This is, hands-down, the R34 video with highest visual fidelity ever produced in the Rule34 scene. The level of detail on Lara's model alone was already eye-popping 3 milliseconds into the video. I won't even delve into how KisX custom-made every single mesh in the scene.

And yet, a single, sad syllable was all you could spare to comment about this masterpiece?

Come on buddy...
Oh no i don’t like another generic white male with a reverse cowgirl animation that’s all over r34. No it’s not high quality…..it’s just the same loop lol. Rescraft and a bunch of other animators make way better videos. Also no one on r34 cares about how high the visual fidelity is….

• Haha
Reactions: anklav

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Oh no i don’t like another generic white male with a reverse cowgirl animation that’s all over r34. No it’s not the high quality…..it’s just the same loop lol. Rescraft and a bunch of other animators make way better videos. Also no one on r34 cares about how high the visual fidelity is….
Yes; we can easily agree that the loop was basic. However, It was the visuals I was referring to; as they are the highlight in this video.
It was something of a test-drive for a model that's been in the works for quite some time. And try as you might, surely you cannot deny that the cgi work for the scene in general, and Lara's model/materials in particular, is nothing short of mind-blowing.

Last edited:

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
Yes; we can easily agree that the loop was basic. However, It was the visuals I was referring to; as they are the highlight in this video.
It was something of a test-drive for a model that's been on the work for quite some time.
All im saying is i just prefer his Pin-ups those are high quality if you ask me. This is just any old animation ive seen on r34. The guns in the background look great though. This is just not my cup of tea

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
Cumshot has nothing to do with how good the animation quality is
Does to me. It’s a basic loop animation. This is generic to me. White version only, no cumshot and it’s just a loop. Meanwhile another artist: Black male/white male versions on different animations (pleases everyone), cumshot, and not a loop

• Angry
Reactions: anklav

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
But it looks great and it's free to look at. So appreciate the damn animation
Where did i say i didn’t appreciate it? Im subbed to him so obviously i enjoy his stuff you got “this man is ungrateful for this animation” from a simple “meh”. I said it’s generic meaning it’s not amazing or horrible it’s just another animation that will blend in with other animations to me. Y’all pressed over one man’s opinion out of billions who praise it. Chill out

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
If it's such a generic animation why do you keep talking about it so much? Like I'm so confused... If you really wouldn't care you wouldn't spam this thread... hopefully mods will clean it up later when discussion is over...

HeyImSupercop

Apr 2, 2022
If it's such a generic animation why do you keep talking about it so much? Like I'm so confused... If you really wouldn't care you wouldn't spam this thread... hopefully mods will clean it up later when discussion is over...
Bruh like 3 different are people talking to me what do you mean. Im answering them including you now. Whatever

AssSmasher

Sep 18, 2021
So I downloaded the zipped .blend files but the second part is like .z01 , I looked for programs to extract but it says the file is corrupt. Was it supposed to be .z01?

Jul 27, 2020
So I downloaded the zipped .blend files but the second part is like .z01 , I looked for programs to extract but it says the file is corrupt. Was it supposed to be .z01?
file names should be like these for example
ITEM.zip
ITEM.z01
ITEM.z02

that means the file is compressed in 3 different parts so they should be on the same folder/location you just need to extract the main file which is ITEM.zip then z01 and z02 will be automatically extracted so no need to extract z01 or z02 etc etc

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
Kisxsfm - Lara Croft [4K]
Looks Fucking Good What do you Think :D

View attachment 2047507
Workupload
this is not the original file, it has been edited ( false 48fps, dupe frames). you need to state it has been edited and not the original file shared by Kisx.

Original Lara's Endurance Training - 4K:

Last edited:

anklav

Nov 21, 2020
Oh no i don’t like another generic white male with a reverse cowgirl animation that’s all over r34. No it’s not high quality…..it’s just the same loop lol. Rescraft and a bunch of other animators make way better videos. Also no one on r34 cares about how high the visual fidelity is….
сuck burns)))

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
this is not the original file, it has been edited ( false 48fps, dupe frames). you need to state it has been edited and not the original file shared by Kisx.

Original Lara's Endurance Training - 4K: Download
Thanks. I wanted to ask the same if frames were edited cuz it really didn't feel like 48FPS to me. I think whoever edited it forgot (e..g in Premiere Pro) to apply Optical Flow.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote