3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Mkay, here are the 6$ tier blend files that include base animation and pin-ups (no light and shitty textures and models)

Pin-ups:
Decryption key - y6nxRan14UXIljFm9t1q6w

Animations:
Decrypt - C4qBLD_0tJ3sGv13A7jFHg

If anyone can share full files (12$ tier) please do :)

fgrsud

Dec 1, 2021
If anyone can share full files (12$ tier) please do :)
Pinups:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Decryption Key: KsQW1kMELVp_Rt7G4d6bOw

Animations:
Decryption Key: 9wAwIUYHAUFYmIM1JR_WAg

Any inconvenience let me know and I'll try to fix it and sorry for my lousy English, greetings from Argentina

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
Pinups:
Decryption Key: KsQW1kMELVp_Rt7G4d6bOw

Animations:
Decryption Key: 9wAwIUYHAUFYmIM1JR_WAg

Any inconvenience let me know and I'll try to fix it and sorry for my lousy English, greetings from Argentina
that's 12$ tier? He gives 720p for that?

GenniSaide

Jun 2, 2017
Is anyone else crashing when trying to render the Mercy 3 full.blend file? I think that KisX did not upload all the necessary files to make the blend file work.

fgrsud

Dec 1, 2021
Is anyone else crashing when trying to render the Mercy 3 full.blend file? I think that KisX did not upload all the necessary files to make the blend file work.

is it a pin-up or animation? because there are 2 files with that name, in my case I am using blender 3.0 and almost all the models indicate a failure or a missing .py file, worst of all is the zero response to the questions you can ask him ( KisX ) either on patreon or twitter

Last edited:

GenniSaide

Jun 2, 2017

Yes, I am running into the same issue. It's most of them. I am now rendering as a PNG sequence instead. It sucessfully makes a couple of PNGs before crashing. I reopen blender again to continue rendering the frames after it has crashed. This is my solution.

hq420

Sep 15, 2018

Yes, I am running into the same issue. It's most of them. I am now rendering as a PNG sequence instead. It sucessfully makes a couple of PNGs before crashing. I reopen blender again to continue rendering the frames after it has crashed. This is my solution.
Crashes indicate your system is underpowered. These were made with a 3090 and a 2080 Ti before that.

in my case I am using blender 3.0 and almost all the models indicate a failure or a missing .py file
There are many things missing from the files, but python rigs aren’t one of them. Walking you through allowing scripts is blender 101 so I see why he wouldn’t be interested in answering that.

fgrsud

Dec 1, 2021
There are many things missing from the files, but python rigs aren’t one of them. Walking you through allowing scripts is blender 101 so I see why he wouldn’t be interested in answering that.

the question I asked KisX has nothing to do with blender and I have to clarify that today he answered me privately via direct message on twitter.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote