neferix

Jan 5, 2019
2.00 can be uncensored, but 2.1 can't. I've replaced the sharedassets1 in the 2.1 version and after the intro the game hangs on a white screen. Just letting you guys know.

It's not a big deal anyways, barely anything changed. I can wait for an uncensored patch for 2.5 or even 3.0 if there'll be one.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
;-; how to edit file apk, i want to paste uncensored patch to android version
This made me curious as to how different this was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't learning something new fun?

tl;dr (I Choose Not To Learn Edition)
Taught self what to do and did the thing.

Edit: CursedFlame91 pointed out how bad the textures were so I made an HD version swapping the pc textures.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2017

Port doesn't work. It won't install

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Port doesn't work. It won't install
I tested it on 2 devices before uploading it, worked with both of them. One is oreo based and the other is lollipop. May I ask what it does exactly?

Pre oreo devices need "Unknown Sources" enabled and anything from or after oreo you need to enable "Install Unknown Apps" under "Special Access" for the app you are using to try and install with

• Love
Reactions: quoc9x
Dec 7, 2017
I tested it on 2 devices before uploading it, worked with both of them. One is oreo based and the other is lollipop. May I ask what it does exactly?

Pre oreo devices need "Unknown Sources" enabled and anything from or after oreo you need to enable "Install Unknown Apps" under "Special Access" for the app you are using to try and install with

Edit: Nevermind, It seems to be working now. Thanks for the port m8, you are a true hero among us. :sneaky:

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018

Works fine, only problem is that 4/5 scenes are blurry, like, low res blurry.

Don't know if it's relevant that my phone has a 1440p display. Don't think it should be considering the last scene isn't blurry at all.

EDIT: Nvm i'm stupid and didn't realize the censored version has the same problem.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Works fine, only problem is that 4/5 scenes are blurry, like, low res blurry.

Don't know if it's relevant that my phone has a 1440p display. Don't think it should be considering the last scene isn't blurry at all.

EDIT: Nvm i'm stupid and didn't realize the censored version has the same problem.
Whoa that is pretty bad, I didn't pay any attention to actual quality when I changed it. Looks like they took the pc textures and halved them for the apk but forgot to do the last one. They probably did this to save on space and probably took hardware capabilities/battery into consideration. In general the last scene was drawn sharper than the rest as it came later so the other scenes are still noticeably different.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Is there any way to rip the Live2D stuff from this? I want to pull the files so I can look and see how they did the animations for learning purposes.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Is there any way to rip the Live2D stuff from this? I want to pull the files so I can look and see how they did the animations for learning purposes.
Having very little knowledge of Live2d, I can't tell you much, but from what I've seen while messing around with the assets it seems you can get at least some of info out of them. The textures are single image with individual parts.
And you can find movement data throughout the assets, anything with "Cubism" in the name is related. But as to being able to use that to make your own, idk

Reactions: marco50012

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Whoa that is pretty bad, I didn't pay any attention to actual quality when I changed it. Looks like they took the pc textures and halved them for the apk but forgot to do the last one. They probably did this to save on space and probably took hardware capabilities/battery into consideration. {...}
Yeah probably, but like, the size increased by just 2-3%.
I agree that maybe it was for the sake of hardware though. Like i've seen some poorly optimized Unity games that would warm up even a ROG Phone v2. And this game does warm up my phone a bit.

Reactions: PepsiCoke and lzh2o
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes