johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey there mate, Beta testing started yesterday!

Planning to release on Patreon as soon as bugs are fixed and testers have finished testing, probably Sunday the 18th.

Regarding how long I'll continue working on KPA;
after the final co op prank (Amber) and the finale are both implemented, I'll assess the situation and make a decision. I don't want to drag the game and premise out longer than feels natural, and I want to start work on other games too.

I think the most likely outcome will be that KPA will be complete by halfway through next year, and then I'll take a break while I make another game that I can sell on steam. After that I'll either make KPA 'DLC', or potentially another genshin game.

People have asked about KPA 2, and I'd consider it, but only if I feel I can make it fun and fresh and interesting! The reason I chose the current format of KPA (Klee as MC, pranks as plot progression and humor as a narrative device) is because I didn't want to make 'just another low quality harem fangame'.

...Anyway I'm rambling now XD I'm excited for you to play v1.12, won't be long now! <3
:KEK: or jump onto bandwagon, you are a fatui spy and mission to corrupt everyone, cuck everyone of their waifu

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
:KEK: or jump onto bandwagon, you are a fatui spy and mission to corrupt everyone, cuck everyone of their waifu
I love this idea (a lot), you can access to so many girls (even future genshin girls) and can do various fetish/situation like crotch tatoo, mind control, blackmail, gang, betrayal, etc. Also give Fatui something to shine too because they're not that good at their job in the main game

Reactions: hp_surfer

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I love this idea (a lot), you can access to so many girls (even future genshin girls) and can do various fetish/situation like crotch tatoo, mind control, blackmail, gang, betrayal, etc. Also give Fatui something to shine too because they're not that good at their job in the main game
bring my boy Viktor along for the ride :BootyTime:

Jul 5, 2021
Klee Prank Adventure [v1.12] [Pinkmochidango] Crunched*

Download Win (2,24GB --> 324MB):
- - Zippyshare(later)

Download Mac (2,20GB --> 286MB):
- - Zippyshare(later)

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tool Used: UAGC (F95Zone@megalol)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
it;s sad lol they even tossed in dori a loli imagine the nahida content we could get
As someone who isnt into lolis, but doesnt really mind it as a fetish (and fetish only)
I'm really surprised no one has made a parody game with content like that yet. Especially considering most of the ones in genshin could be easily said to be 18+ for Patreon reasons, with adeptal and archon shit

If the dev doesnt want it in their game tho who are we to force them (tho I really like their recreated older looking Klee)

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes