Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
one of the few examples...This one says it's...
So you agree its one of the few examples, and also saying you haven't played it :KEK:
Its not available on windows or mac, since its only on open source platforms as well.
Also since its not popular, its definitely not making that much revenue (especially since its not available on any major platform except linux)
Also since you haven't played it, and no one else has, no way to even prove if the game is actually good quality lmao
Just because some random person makes a game with so many different things that others wont do for free, doesnt mean its good lol.

So if I made a free game right now and gave it to people for free am I suddenly an amazing dev that you would use to compare against some of these bigger devs??

Way to ignore the fact that games can be made for free and for non-profit. You just another cuck who will suck up to game devs like a peasant. I don't need to bother replying to another idiot like you.
THEN GO MAKE ONE YOURSELF :KEK: We'll see how long your game lasts with no financial backing or capital, since clearly you are rich enough to afford to spend hours every day for months to develop a game and give it away for free, while also paying for the electricity for rendering from using your PC, food, and rent. Some people won't even make enough money while still making a profit, and still have to do another day job, so its even more hours they spend working, while people like you expect to be given good quality content to jack off to.

Also how am I a cuck when I play this game for free? Just cause I realize this game won't have loli content and am ok with it and am not getting stupidly upset like you??

This isn't a charity, these devs arent spending hours, weeks and possibly months for free to make a game for you to jack off to for a few hours.

You say food is a bad analogy, yet both are forms of enjoyment used by people to make a living. You can't get food for free, and if you do, it'll never be anything high quality, unless of course you are leeching off your parents.

Maybe before calling people dumbasses, you can use some common sense yeah? I know its extremely hard to since you are so busy providing to all the people in your life without expecting anything in return, so you have no time to use common sense while spending all your hours working (or most probably just jacking off while living under your parents), but its actually really useful to use common sense before saying something, as hard as it may be to believe.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Nice game, really like it. I hope in a sequel, like Klee Plank Adventure 2 where she and Dion goes to Liyue and start "pranking" Ningguang and all the other girls, where obviously Ningguang is the main target like Jean is in this one. Also would be nice having traps, like Gorou as Ms. Hina :D Even if I think many already ask it

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Nice game, really like it. I hope in a sequel, like Klee Plank Adventure 2 where she and Dion goes to Liyue and start "pranking" Ningguang and all the other girls, where obviously Ningguang is the main target like Jean is in this one. Also would be nice having traps, like Gorou as Ms. Hina :D Even if I think many already ask it
Ning gangbang or Ning X Beidou would be nice

I'm not into yaoi, but Itto x Ms Hina would be cool, or Yae x Ms Hina
Ayaka x Ayato, or Ayaka doubleteamed with Tohma/Ayato would be hot as well

Reactions: Azerak

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
I've said it before in this thread, it's illegal in my country. It's not something I can compromise on.

Also don't worry, I'm gonna see this game through to the end for sure!
For it to be illegal, it has to be checked first by authority. So dev, did the big guy know you make a hentai game? Are your country Cia spying on you waiting for you to make loli content before catching you?
Cia 1 : hey, check this out, this dude finally made lolis on his hentai game
Cia 2 : finally! Let's sack him!
Cia 1 : how about the unsolved murder, kidnapping, arsoning case last week?
Cia 2 : naaah, leave it. Everyone knows that 2D>3D. We get bonus catching anime pixel enjoyer (pedoes for normies)

• Haha

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
For it to be illegal, it has to be checked first by authority. So dev, did the big guy know you make a hentai game? Are your country Cia spying on you waiting for you to make loli content before catching you?
Cia 1 : hey, check this out, this dude finally made lolis on his hentai game
Cia 2 : finally! Let's sack him!
Cia 1 : how about the unsolved murder, kidnapping, arsoning case last week?
Cia 2 : naaah, leave it. Everyone knows that 2D>3D. We get bonus catching anime pixel enjoyer (pedoes for normies)
Pretty sure you can also just say "every character in this game is 18+/21+" depending on the region of the dev and should be fine. Seen it done in a lot of games with questionable character models.

Games like Four Element Trainer have full on loli content but you can only access it later in the game, and its only accessible if u press the right option once in the whole game, while all characters are adults, and take a potion in order to get the small form.

There are two characters that are not potion based but main form is small, but game states that they're 18 (one of them states her own age explicitly just to cement it lol)

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Anyone else getting an error screen during the festival quiz?

Got it on Android version.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1601, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1603, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1629, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1630, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1631, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1632, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1639, in execute
NameError: Name 'answerColor' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "festivalScripts/sucroseQuiz.rpyc", line 149, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1903, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1010, in menu
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 653, in update
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1603, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1629, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1630, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1631, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1632, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1639, in execute
File "renpy/ui.py", line 992, in _textbutton
File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1594, in __init__
File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__
NameError: Name 'answerColor' is not defined.

```

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Can we have android apk without wanting permission of my files?
Dunno why you want my files, im skeptical person thanks.

Jul 24, 2022
Klee Prank Adventure
Version: 1.12.3
Type: Sandbox
Content: Medium - Many Mini H Scenes during event - Album Collection of Pics
Pacing: Depends on Player
Plot line: Play Pranks on Jean - Collab with pervs and others
Setting: Need Mora for Pranks - Job: Take lewd pics

Character Models: Pretty Nice
Personalities: Not Recreated from Genshin !!!

Animation: Some like Keqing bj were really good

Note: Not recommended to waste too much time on first pic location. Pranking Jean should be main priority for smooth progress. Also contains a small card minigame.
Thoughts: Really nice change from other games.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes