molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Then fuck off already and stop spamming the same shit over and over.
I agree here...

I like Loli but that is the old definition of loli which was typically 11-15 years of age several decades ago. Klee is too damn young she would be like grade schooler too damn close to disgusting toddler con to me. Hu Tao looks young and could almost fit the original age that was considered lolicon back in the 80's and she has a scene. So I really enjoy this game but when people ask for loli that has girls looking like grade school girls that is just too much even for me.

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
I agree here...

I like Loli but that is the old definition of loli which was typically 11-15 years of age several decades ago. Klee is too damn young she would be like grade schooler too damn close to disgusting toddler con to me. Hu Tao looks young and could almost fit the original age that was considered lolicon back in the 80's and she has a scene. So I really enjoy this game but when people ask for loli that has girls looking like grade school girls that is just too much even for me.
I completely agree the image of loli has completely changed now

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Loli can be great and entertaining as long as their cuteness is not the subject of sexual desire
then there is no point, I think you're forgetting this is a sex game. you're basically gonna be teasing the loli lovers who won't stop arguing over wanting sex content with minors. at that point you might as well not give any loli content at all in a sex game.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes