pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Until you get a better save. This one is half-complete or so.

pinkmochidango, would that new voice actor happen to be a certain Horror VTuber who has worked on some adult content before? The voice seems really familiar.
I don't know honestly! If you tell me her name I might be able to confirm or deny. I've used 2 VA's in KPA so far so I guess it could be!

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
DMSTS Thanks for your review, but there is no way that you played from start to finish in 2 hours. There's a lot more dialogue in KPA than in the first Harry Potter book. XD Also dialogs are not from source game, I hired voice actresses.

Buy it from The Man at the peephole > Buy super lewd outfits, only after you've completed the festival

You should start a new game if your last playthrough was from pre 1.5, but it sounds like you're close to the start anyway!
(y)
Then it was 3 or 4 hours...

Custom voice actresses :oops:.
Cool

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
I don't know honestly! If you tell me her name I might be able to confirm or deny. I've used 2 VA's in KPA so far so I guess it could be!
WAIT THERE IS VA? I didn't even notice there a VA in game, which character and scene that have voice acting (I haven't tried 1.13 so maybe thats why)

ed3217

Nov 11, 2019
my save is missing the (Katheryne's Fucks a Girl with toys) scene seems like something got skipped and i cant unlock it other than that here is a full save

a55555

May 31, 2017
where is the library? have never found it still. asked before but someone said its on the map and it is not there

MIC132

May 14, 2018
where is the library? have never found it still. asked before but someone said its on the map and it is not there
Middle left of the map:
1679246406471.png
If you don't have this, then perhaps you have a bugged save (maybe from very old version or something?).

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes