Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Anyway, thanks for saying you respect me, I respect you too... but I can tell you're not a game dev :p
Thanks for your comment, I think you're gonna enjoy v1.14.
in my own case I can't enjoy games that have anime or real games characters in them (can't enjoy a naked hinata, and then go watch the real hinata in the naruto anime and not feel like I just had sex with my own mother, doesn't feel good man) but I will still check the update. in the genshin impact game didn't went to shit because they made too much money and decided to milk their game, I would probably be still playing it.

that's the sad reality of games that either don't make enough or too much money, it hurts the consumers. you need a sweet spot...

Reactions: pinkmochidango

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how does the corruption here work? the scenes escalate or they become the initiator themselves? thanks in advance!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I saw art, how it looks pretty good, I was hyped then... I saw we don't have male protagonist, such a disappointment... I mean whole Genshing thing is quite amazing for harem type of game with male protagonist, there are lots of girls/women and amazing potential with how different most of their characters, etc, are, making game with little bit decent romance or corruption development for them with main protagonist would be great, anyways good luck with your game tho.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
I saw art, how it looks pretty good, I was hyped then... I saw we don't have male protagonist, such a disappointment... I mean whole Genshing thing is quite amazing for harem type of game with male protagonist, there are lots of girls/women and amazing potential with how different most of their characters, etc, are, making game with little bit decent romance or corruption development for them with main protagonist would be great, anyways good luck with your game tho.
There's delusion https://f95zone.to/threads/delusion-v0-4-shirahoshi-studio.104209/ if you want that, easy enough to filter out games without male protagonists in the main search page also :giggle:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Klee Prank Adventure [v1.14] [Pinkmochidango]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
My phone is classifying the app as a trojan malware...
The official release android port of KPA is safe and does not have malware/viruses.

Xiaomi has had an update where any non appstore app which requires access to all files is flagged as a trojan.

KPA requires access to files in order to create a savefile which pertains across versions, even if you uninstall the app.

Code is OPEN SOURCE and you can decompile the app and check it yourself.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone explain if I'm doing something wrong I did the jean get drunk prank but can't unlock the second polaroid.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Checked your save, all you have to do is click the heart to talk to Katheryne, and then ask for her Co-Operation, then you can start Kat Co-Op from the Prank Time menu in Knights of Favonius HQ.
Can you help me with my problem I can't seem to get the second polaroid that says complete the drunk event I completed the drunk as a skunk prank but I can't figure out how to get that polaroid I went to the fevionous hq right after and its just jean standing there waiting for me to choose what to ask of her

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes