Aug 6, 2017
I know this might sound greedy but I hope we get a bit more Mona content. I love how being a prostitute is done well for her as it would be her character if Genshin was an adult game to begin with. She's poor all the time, what else is she gonna do for money. I also wouldn't mind more content of background characters. Or even fun nods, like characters leaving Mondstadt to be sexual deviants elsewhere. Like Alice(Klee's Mom) going off to Fontaine to "explore new customs" or the Grandmaster of the KOF leaving Mondstadt as he knocked up a few women and is using the adventure as an excuse to find more women to fuck. But whatever you do in the end, I'm hyped for and I know this game is going to be perfect when it's finished.

nero jack

Jun 19, 2017
love this game <3 , does anyone have any suggestions for games similar to this ( money management - buy items - unlock costumes - segg scenes ) many thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fehuerilaz

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
I've restarted the game and Katheryne still refuses to help me...
I guess I will wait for the next update

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Seeing this game finishing soon is somewhat melancholic. On one hand its amazing to see a great game actually come to completion. On the other hand its sad to know that there will be no more after. Really good job mochi this game is a gem.
i wonder if we'll ever see Murata or the Tsaritsa as dlc in the future for this game :cry:

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Seeing this game finishing soon is somewhat melancholic. On one hand its amazing to see a great game actually come to completion. On the other hand its sad to know that there will be no more after. Really good job mochi this game is a gem.
Thank you for the kind words!

Finishing KPA gives me mixed feelings as well. I feel like I have enough ideas/genshin girls to keep KPA going forever, but I really hate it when a good concept is pushed further than feels natural.

What I don't have mixed feelings on however, is that it's been really fun to make from start to finish, and I've met a lot of really cool people. I do want to work on other things for a while after KPA, but there's definitely a chance of some spicy DLC or another Genshin game, (perhaps also in the KPA universe) in future.

Thank you for your support. Anyway its not over yet, plenty of lewd content to come!

troyaboya

Jul 23, 2023
This game is an anbsolute masterpiece. There is su much hot and funny content in there! I can fap, cum and laugh afterwards without feeling dumb. Best adult game ever. And whoever made the sauna scene with all the girls in there is my personal hero and villain in the same time. This scenario is my absolute nr1 fethish, so I loved it so much. But at the same time I was really sad that there is no huge gangbang with those same girls in the sauna. Would have been so amazing. But thanks nevertheless.

Also sad that the game will be ending. I still hope you will update it in the future with some small updates like new girls from new regionss. I dream of KPA having all genshin girls nude and with sex of all regions someday!

Reactions: pinkmochidango

8M8lewds

May 29, 2022
I had been wondering why the text in the magazines was blurred, but then I saw the video case. Anyway, big fan of the game! Keep up the good work!

Shyz

Jul 31, 2020
Glad you enjoy, thanks for the kind words <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks a little predictable. Which slightly blurs the impression.

Anyway, thanks for your work. It's a pity that the project is ending. It would be interesting to play additional content after the finale. Commissions, random events, photos, festivals. For example, as in the comic series "Mondstadt Spring Festival" from vicma, but with Jean in the main role.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes