Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
haha you got me, I was just curious bc sometimes they replace netorase with the voyeurism tag
to be fair, there is gangbanging and shit, BUT it can't be placed under ntr, cuz no one is getting stolen from you
its not a romance game with a protagonist and their love interests, its basically just the mc/klee going around "pranking" the girls and getting them all corrupted and in heat and doing slutty things

the mc herself does not participate, and none of the girls are in love with her (since she's a kid/teen but of course they are 18 for patreon reasons) therefore its not netorase either

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Holy shit, this game is great! Just played through the game recently and loved the renders and story! We really need more games with "Hu Tao." Please make more games like this game. :love:(y)

Bigrabi

Jul 18, 2020
Wow, I never played genshin and perhaps won't play it anytime sooner in the future (unless there's a cracked non-gacha version came out). But I'm quite familiar with the characters for obvious reasons, it's very clear the character designers definitely has all sorts of hentai and fetishes in their mind.

Good work, pinkmochidango, this is currently the best game that allows me to enjoy the story and settings of genshin without needing to sell my house. Kinda sad the game is coming to an end, I honestly thought it will keep updating parallel to genshin itself... lol.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Wow, I never played genshin and perhaps won't play it anytime sooner in the future (unless there's a cracked non-gacha version came out). But I'm quite familiar with the characters for obvious reasons, it's very clear the character designers definitely has all sorts of hentai and fetishes in their mind.

Good work, pinkmochidango, this is currently the best game that allows me to enjoy the story and settings of genshin without needing to sell my house. Kinda sad the game is coming to an end, I honestly thought it will keep updating parallel to genshin itself... lol.
Very good post sir. This is truly a great game with great characters. :D

Reactions: pinkmochidango

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
V1.15 update is being beta tested currently. It's mainly a QoL update preparing things for the finale, but there's lots of hot content too. Plus there's a complete NSFW SFX overhaul with custom noises for each girl.
That is great and promising news sir! Thank you so much for replying to my post. When will we be seeing this update for V1.15? What is the development stage so far? :D

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes