hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This is a amazing game. For the next update, I want to see more boo tao seduction scenes. :D :love:

UPDATED POST.

pinkmochidango, can you please put more Hu Tao and Boo Tao seduction scenes for the next update? There was only one in this current update, and it was really amazing! :love:(y)

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017
Personally I hope for more content with Hilichurls, at least with Jean and Amber going hunting for some and getting caught. Or Amber does what she did with the treasure hunters, gets Jean to go along with her plan for a gangbang

Reactions: xxkillercubexx

xxkillercubexx

Nov 6, 2022
Personally I hope for more content with Hilichurls, at least with Jean and Amber going hunting for some and getting caught. Or Amber does what she did with the treasure hunters, gets Jean to go along with her plan for a gangbang
agreed. i hope for more amber and hilichurl content

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
More Hu and Boo scenes for next update is a must have. Additional added animations for other characters with voice implementation is also a plus.
:love:(y)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The developer for this game is currently on vacation and won't be back till the 21st of this month, he will continue working on this project when he is ample to. He mentioned this on his patron page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KleePrankAdventure-1.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
is it advisible to play this game even if you have never played Genjin Impact?
A base knowledge of the characters might you get more interested in them, but no its not necessary.
This parody doesn't focus on the story, moreso corrupting the characters, so you don't need prior knowledge.

Reactions: MarcoPoolo
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes