tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Maybe you are not doing what they are asking you to do? Have you tried visiting Tao shop to buy stuff? To undress select change outfit thrn undress/nude but maybe there is a perquisite to that idk
No I have done what they will from me, when I go to "Outrider Camp" an click "Use Hilichurl Bait" I see the Scene with 2 options.
I choose one of them (Whatever which).
After the Scene It shows me a Message in the Left Corner that the Commisson is complete return to Katheryne an collect your reward.

But when I go to her I can't collect my reward.

Same with the other ones, most of the Last Patch was working fine but these few things stuck since several patches...

And in the Shop is all sold out. I have buyed all of it.
The only new Dresses are by the Guy at the Church from the current Patch.

Last edited:

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Is it just me or does the New Content Guide for this release have no text? Have greatly appreciated that these are added with each new release!
Yeah I forgot to write that this time hahah. At least most of the content is kind of self explanatory this time around!

No I have done what they will from me, when I go to "Outrider Camp" an click "Use Hilichurl Bait" I see the Scene with 2 options.
I choose one of them (Whatever which).
After the Scene It shows me a Message in the Left Corner that the Commisson is complete return to Katheryne an collect your reward.

But when I go to her I can't collect my reward.

Same with the other ones, most of the Last Patch was working fine but these few things stuck since several patches...
You're using a save from before v1.5, which is where we introduced the save compatability I'm afraid. It's time to start a new save. You can blast through holding the ctrl button or you can find a completed v1.14 save on my discord somewhere.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure if this is a new bug or an old one that was supposedly fixed, but I don't see a bugfix link anywhere on the front page, so....
I got stuck in the shop and can't leave.
Unless I'm blind and can't see the button....
I have no recent saves, either, so this effectively screws me by a ton of time spent. :(
screenshot.png

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Not sure if this is a new bug or an old one that was supposedly fixed, but I don't see a bugfix link anywhere on the front page, so....
I got stuck in the shop and can't leave.
Unless I'm blind and can't see the button....
I have no recent saves, either, so this effectively screws me by a ton of time spent. :(
View attachment 2943039
The little blue bar is a scroll wheel, grab it and drag or use your mouse wheel!

• Angry
Reactions: FookU2

Leo252

Jun 1, 2021
Can someone help me how to get TIG3 Dessert Whore please? I have unlocked The Man's Bonus in Mona' Caludron, but still dont have the TIG3 yet

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
I dont know if this would work but here is my . Its the android version so not sure if it's compatible with windows/Mac or if it would work on other devices

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
You need to have bought/got everything from the man first, and you get a scene where you receive ttg12 too.
Long time no seen mochi! By the way, what will your next project be after you finish kleeprank? Would you work on another hoyoverse game or some hot anime games?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Long time no seen mochi! By the way, what will your next project be after you finish kleeprank? Would you work on another hoyoverse game or some hot anime games?
Yo!

I've actually already made a proof of concept/trailer for another game, that I'll probably drop after KPA is finished. It's another parody fangame but of a much older IP. I don't wanna give too much away, because I'm still not 100% decided on my next project yet... I should really make something I can sell, but I love making fangames!

Basically the plan is:
  • Make another shorter fangame (or two)
  • Make a game I can sell on Steam etc
  • Back to KPA for some Sumeru/Fontaine DLC!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can't get Jean naked. WTF am I supposed to do to get her naked?
I've done everything possible, right now, that I can see. Clicked on every button at least 50 times each, and can't get Jean naked.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Can't get Jean naked. WTF am I supposed to do to get her naked?
I've done everything possible, right now, that I can see. Clicked on every button at least 50 times each, and can't get Jean naked.
Complete all pranks and co op pranks and you should get the option at 'change clothes' for Jean to undress. If it doesn't work for whatever reason, even though I'm pretty sure It's not bugged, you can use the cheat menu to enable it, by talking to Katheryne 3 times in a row and selecting 'Destroy the World'. :)

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes