cursio

Aug 31, 2017
is it me only but the whenever i play the mini amber and jean vs enemies mini game the slider move very fast same goes for klee vs slime mini game is it my game problem or others also have the same issue?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
is it me only but the whenever i play the mini amber and jean vs enemies mini game the slider move very fast same goes for klee vs slime mini game is it my game problem or others also have the same issue?
Try locking your framerate to 60FPS. Hopefully it's something we can fix, it's not meant to go that fast!

Reactions: cowboyunderpants

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is severely bugged!

1. Can't get Jean Naked
2. Can't get Sucrose Naked
3. Can't get the object needed for Pump House

How the hell did this game get so damn broken?

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
Game is severely bugged!

1. Can't get Jean Naked

How the hell did this game get so damn broken?
Maybe your device is the issue? I played it 3 times on 2 systems and it works fine

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkmochidango

warlek

Aug 22, 2018
Try locking your framerate to 60FPS. Hopefully it's something we can fix, it's not meant to go that fast!
Hi, i have tried multiple times to lower the rate, but either im doing it wrong, or the guides im following are wrong. What would be the best way to limit the framerate as you recommend?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
v1.15 IS COMPATIBLE WITH SAVES FROM v1.5 onwards

Can you say this anymore damn complicated. Just say that previous games saves are not compatible with 1.15 and you will need to start all over! Because all my saves come from 1.13 and it's totally fucking broken!

1. Can't get Jean Naked

None of these work with saves from 1.13 or 1.14. So just put that you need to start over!

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023
v1.15 IS COMPATIBLE WITH SAVES FROM v1.5 onwards

Can you say this anymore damn complicated. Just say that previous games saves are not compatible with 1.15 and you will need to start all over! Because all my saves come from 1.13 and it's totally fucking broken!

1. Can't get Jean Naked

None of these work with saves from 1.13 or 1.14. So just put that you need to start over!
I'm starting to think it's just you not knowing what the fuck to do because you can't read instructions

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm starting to think it's just you not knowing what the fuck to do because you can't read instructions
Nope it's not compatible.. it's wrong! Because the pranks that have been completed all act as if they are NOT completed. Since you can't get the item twice to make the dissolving potion can't re-complete that quests so can't continue.. so game breaking bug that means have to start all the fuck over! So no the game save is not compatible.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Nope it's not compatible.. it's wrong! Because the pranks that have been completed all act as if they are NOT completed. Since you can't get the item twice to make the dissolving potion can't re-complete that quests so can't continue.. so game breaking bug that means have to start all the fuck over! So no the game save is not compatible.
Post your save here and I'll take a look and fix it for you.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hi, i have tried multiple times to lower the rate, but either im doing it wrong, or the guides im following are wrong. What would be the best way to limit the framerate as you recommend?
Screenshot_20231001-205424_Discord.jpg image_2023-05-17_022133425.png

Here's some information a cool guy in the Discord posted. Also if anyone knows how I can fix this in game, please hmu.

Aug 6, 2017
I really love how with the new land added, one has to wonder how long will it be before the demand for the Fontaine girls becomes loud enough for Mochi to add them in. I love what he has done so far so I think we can all wait for a long time before he adds them in. But at the rate Genshin is dropping lands, by the time he finishes adding in Fontaine girls, Genshin will release Natlan.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
OK here is my save.
So, you haven't brewed the dissolving potion, which means you haven't done the Sucrose co-op prank, which is why Sucrose and Jean won't get naked.

Click the little ghost in Hu Tao's shop, and then brew the dissolving potion, then do the Sucrose co-op prank, and then Jean and Sucrose will get naked.

You're welcome.

Also we've been working on a little menu for v1.16 where you can see which pranks and co-op pranks you've done, check it out!

screenshot0005.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Also if anyone knows how I can fix this in game

Maybe this^ will help. :whistle::coffee:

Also in any Renpy game you can press: Shift+G while the game is open, that will open config.
Therein you can configure certain engine settings, including max framerate. Restart the game for the changes to take effect.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021

Maybe this^ will help. :whistle::coffee:

Also in any Renpy game you can press: Shift+G while the game is open, that will open config.
Therein you can configure certain engine settings, including max framerate. Restart the game for the changes to take effect.
Thank you, this is very helpful!

• Hey there
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes