Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
The game will be in its completed state in v1.16. After that I'm going to have a very short break, and work on some other games.

I do think I'll return to KPA with 'DLC' for the new girls/regions but can't promise anything.
master, is there any chance of us seeing the sexual events that are interrupted by klee without interruption and with ejaculation? (Mona blowjob, Noelle, xiangling)

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
master, is there any chance of us seeing the sexual events that are interrupted by klee without interruption and with ejaculation? (Mona blowjob, Noelle, xiangling)
Unfortunately I don't think I'll go back to those scenes at this point I'm afraid!

I have learnt that people wanna see the finish even if the event is interrupted, and I always make sure to include it nowadays.

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, I can't unlock the last two missing scenes in Calderon.
Hint says visit the man after NPC commissions, I 've done everything, every Polaroid unlocked but nothing happen with the man.
What have I to do?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
more naughty scenes with boo please! the current scene with the ghost is pure gold, would like to see more scenes like that for the game. :D :love:.

acermonitor123

Aug 28, 2018
Yo!

I've actually already made a proof of concept/trailer for another game, that I'll probably drop after KPA is finished. It's another parody fangame but of a much older IP. I don't wanna give too much away, because I'm still not 100% decided on my next project yet... I should really make something I can sell, but I love making fangames!

Basically the plan is:
  • Make another shorter fangame (or two)
  • Make a game I can sell on Steam etc
  • Back to KPA for some Sumeru/Fontaine DLC!
Can you say what the next parody fan game is now?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Can you say what the next parody fan game is now?
When I've released the final version of KPA I'll tweet two 'proof of concept' fangame trailers and I'll see what the consensus is.

I'm not gonna reveal what the IP's are yet, but hopefully people won't have too many objections.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
When I've released the final version of KPA I'll tweet two 'proof of concept' fangame trailers and I'll see what the consensus is.

I'm not gonna reveal what the IP's are yet, but hopefully people won't have too many objections.
Oh. Oooohhhhh! Can't wait to see what's the other one.

acermonitor123

Aug 28, 2018

Isn't 1.16 the final version? Do you mean 2 weeks when public release is or there's going to be more updates?

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Isn't 1.16 the final version? Do you mean 2 weeks when public release is or there's going to be more updates?
Sorry, I'm getting mixed up where I've replied to people.

v1.16 is the last update with new content. The next update, which will be KPA [FINAL], will have any final bugfixes and a new main menu screen, and will release very shortly after v1.16 has gone public (just to give a little time for any last bug reports).

I'll release the trailers along with the [FINAL] version, and we can see where things go from there!

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes