Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Yo!

I've actually already made a proof of concept/trailer for another game, that I'll probably drop after KPA is finished. It's another parody fangame but of a much older IP. I don't wanna give too much away, because I'm still not 100% decided on my next project yet... I should really make something I can sell, but I love making fangames!

Basically the plan is:
  • Make another shorter fangame (or two)
  • Make a game I can sell on Steam etc
  • Back to KPA for some Sumeru/Fontaine DLC!
Maybe a larger story game with a lot of other universe characters? From anime, games, originals, manga.... and others

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think there is a problem with outfits - they aren't persistent.
During various quests the girls just randomly swap to their default outfits, i find that less than ideal.
You need to make the game check which outfit the player selected for the character and then make that outfit persistent throughout that character's quests/events (of course except the quests/events where you have something in mind for them to wear). :whistle::coffee:

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I think there is a problem with outfits - they aren't persistent.
During various quests the girls just randomly swap to their default outfits, i find that less than ideal.
You need to make the game check which outfit the player selected for the character and then make that outfit persistent throughout that character's quests/events (of course except the quests/events where you have something in mind for them to wear). :whistle::coffee:
Hi there, the outfits are persistent, and the outfit switching isn't a bug. I agree it's less than ideal, but due to me being a noob when I started making the game, not all outfits have the sizes/expressions/poses I need for each girl's event, so I usually switch it back to the default outfit for the duration of the quest. If we were to change this (which we have considered), it would take a lot of time and effort including hundreds and hundreds of re-renders and massive coding changes etc.

Thanks for your comment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hp_surfer

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
My man, every single game ever takes a lot of time and effort.
Your willingness as a dev to go above-and-beyond for your game, is part of what will make that game shine ever-brighter.
Just remember that for next time. :giggle::coffee:
It's just a case of time management, my time is extremely precious. I could spend a month or more remaking the outfit system so that the costumes don't change briefly in some quests, or I can make new and better content.

aaramus

Apr 1, 2018
Also we've been working on a little menu for v1.16 where you can see which pranks and co-op pranks you've done, check it out!

View attachment 2979444
Maybe a bit late, but have you thought of giving the co-op pranks unique names like with the normal ones? That way you'd be able to tell what the prank is about, and who you're doing it with? Something like:

"Monster Hunting (with Amber!!)"
"Helping Katheryne Man the Desk!"

And so on. Just enough to give a hint or jog our memory.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Maybe a bit late, but have you thought of giving the co-op pranks unique names like with the normal ones? That way you'd be able to tell what the prank is about, and who you're doing it with? Something like:

"Monster Hunting (with Amber!!)"
"Helping Katheryne Man the Desk!"

And so on. Just enough to give a hint or jog our memory.
That's a valid idea and I'll give it some thought. Thank you.

InvaderBK

Oct 8, 2022
Are you going to continue adding updates as characters release or will you plan to end it in november along with the hot spring ending?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Are you going to continue adding updates as characters release or will you plan to end it in november along with the hot spring ending?
The game will be in its completed state in v1.16. After that I'm going to have a very short break, and work on some other games.

I do think I'll return to KPA with 'DLC' for the new girls/regions but can't promise anything.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Latest Genshin event got a rich pretty blonde npc lady hiring the Traveller to take pics everywhere to use for image recognition to use in the fontaine robots for finding criminals

Sounds like a great setup for Klee Prank Adventure 2 :Kappa:

Army of surveillance robots + catching bad guys(and girls :sneaky:) + rich pretty lady boss seems like a good formula for lewd events :WeSmart:

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes