hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
The most latest update for 1.15 is out now? That's awesome! Looking forward to playing it today.
What has been added for this new update??

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If you know characters beforehand, therefore are attached to them, then it's more arousing to corrupt them. So it wouldn't be superfluous to play Genshin beforehand.
Regardless if you played Genshin Impact or not, this game will still give you a boner regardless. (y)

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Are you still going to release more content for this game, right, or is it almost complete? I ask about the dialogues with the merchant? And if it's almost finished then my question is what do you plan to do next?

Reactions: Black luster

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It say sfemale protagonist, but has POV pics from a male perspective (cock getting blown in the preview pics)...so..which is it? Male or female pov? Or did you give Klee a dick and make it from her perspective?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Are you still going to release more content for this game, right, or is it almost complete? I ask about the dialogues with the merchant? And if it's almost finished then my question is what do you plan to do next?
After the next update v1.16, the game will be in a completed state for the time being.

I think I'll probably return to KPA in a year or so after it's finished to add 'DLC' for each new region. DLC events will be quite sizable and long like the festival event, and also each of the regions girls will be added to the hot spring upon event completion... But who knows, I can't say for sure at this point!

After KPA I want to work on one or two more (shorter) non-genshin parody fangames, then make an OC game that I can put on steam etc.

That's the plan for now anyways :)

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Can't complete these Quest since a few Patches ;( :
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

And how can I make Jean naked. mightyface over this post means to redo the Amber prank, but it doesn't work.
1.jpg

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
After the next update v1.16, the game will be in a completed state for the time being.

I think I'll probably return to KPA in a year or so after it's finished to add 'DLC' for each new region. DLC events will be quite sizable and long like the festival event, and also each of the regions girls will be added to the hot spring upon event completion... But who knows, I can't say for sure at this point!

After KPA I want to work on one or two more (shorter) non-genshin parody fangames, then make an OC game that I can put on steam etc.

That's the plan for now anyways :)
I understand, I'm glad to know that this will not be the end because the truth is that it is one of the best parodies there is and it would be a shame if it ended completely now, with the potential it still has.

Reactions: nikser231

Ritzalio

Feb 22, 2023

Trenth

Oct 1, 2019
Is it just me or does the New Content Guide for this release have no text? Have greatly appreciated that these are added with each new release!

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes