pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Can you help me with my problem I can't seem to get the second polaroid that says complete the drunk event I completed the drunk as a skunk prank but I can't figure out how to get that polaroid I went to the fevionous hq right after and its just jean standing there waiting for me to choose what to ask of her
Keep playing the game. It's a random event after you've done drunk prank. Take a bunch of Polaroids in all areas and return to Jean every now and again.

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
Keep playing the game. It's a random event after you've done drunk prank. Take a bunch of Polaroids in all areas and return to Jean every now and again.
please put the events that are interrupted by klee as uninterrupted version, there is a great blowjob from mona and she is interrupted by the arrival of klee, there are several others that also need to be seen by us!

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I think the Starrail phone system has massive potential for lewdness! I've always wanted to make a game based around a smartphone and sending and receiving messages...
Figured you might like this lol
(for context in case you don't know, Gepard is her brother and Trailblazer is the MC)

1685753160940.png

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
in Mona's culdron, it says there is an event to attack Kathryne in the hot springs, but i cant see her there. how do i get her to go to the hot springs?

Apr 19, 2019
Completed all events except co-op Katheryne, she refuses to help.
Checked your save, all you have to do is click the heart to talk to Katheryne, and then ask for her Co-Operation, then you can start Kat Co-Op from the Prank Time menu in Knights of Favonius HQ.
I restarted the game and now she agreed to help, before that she said she couldn’t help.
pinkmochidango - I had the exact same thing happen to me. Looks like it's a legit bug.

One other thing I ran into is I can't get the "Other Girls - Katheryn's Fuck a Girl with toy, Pink Toy found in Comfy Room" event to trigger. I *think* at one point I might've found the toy, but the "Fuck a Girl" favor only offers two variations: "Lumine passed out from pleasure" and "Use the Knowlege Capsule!" Is there supposed to be a third option here using the toy? Or is it supposed to be a separate favor altogether? I've completed all of the other content except Katheryne's co-op pranks.

Fantastic game, by the way. Really a shining example of how to do this kind of game well.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

naturewill

Oct 13, 2019
a little tip for anyone who is struggling with the battle minigame from the amber co op prank: lower your refresh rate to 60hz. I was trying to do at 240hz and its impossible for me D:

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
a little tip for anyone who is struggling with the battle minigame from the amber co op prank: lower your refresh rate to 60hz. I was trying to do at 240hz and its impossible for me D:
A few people have had that problem, gonna see if we can cap the framerate for it in future. There's also a cheat to make it easier if you talk to katheryne 3 times on a row > Destroy the world > Activate the cheat.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Change Log should of said need to restart. All the pranks and such are all being repeated.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes