pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I understand people wanting to play the release early and don't hold any grudges for leaking/pirating.
If you wanna do something nice for me and don't have any $$$ to spare, a follow on Twitter and Itch.io and an F95 review would be appreciated.

Enjoy the content!

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Klee Prank Adventure [v1.13] [Pinkmochidango]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 244 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

PC / MAC: (Link with duration of only one week)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I understand people wanting to play the release early and don't hold any grudges for leaking/pirating.
If you wanna do something nice for me and don't have any $$$ to spare, a follow on Twitter and Itch.io and an F95 review would be appreciated.

Enjoy the content!
Um... dev can you make naked as a costume too? it's just a simple wish i don't mind if you don't listen.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KleePrankAdventure-1.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 27, 2018
I'm not even aloud to review the game. It's a Chinese cash grab with koikaku art. maybe fun for a little while, but nothing in it is hot and it's fairly confusing to fine scenes. seriously, just a waste of time, only worth 2 stars at most.

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone knows how to find Lisa and access the library and comfy room? I let the updates pile up so my save file is so outdated I'm not sure if I broke a lot of the sequences. I remember going to the comfy room before but I don't remember how now

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
DMSTS Thanks for your review, but there is no way that you played from start to finish in 2 hours. There's a lot more dialogue in KPA than in the first Harry Potter book. XD Also dialogs are not from source game, I hired voice actresses.
how do i get the Noelle lewd maid Outfit? any event or my save file bugged out?
Buy it from The Man at the peephole > Buy super lewd outfits, only after you've completed the festival
Anyone knows how to find Lisa and access the library and comfy room? I let the updates pile up so my save file is so outdated I'm not sure if I broke a lot of the sequences. I remember going to the comfy room before but I don't remember how now
You should start a new game if your last playthrough was from pre 1.5, but it sounds like you're close to the start anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: hp_surfer and Ac Ze
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes