RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
What's the point of making a game with the mc being a loli if there is no loli content. Smh
It's possible that the dev just isn't into that sort of content, a lot of people aren't. There's also the problem of Patreon not liking that type of content, often banning users who do it, if this is the developer's livelihood, I can understand them not wanting to step on Patreon's toes.

Regardless, I'd rather have the developer do what he wishes, even if it's against what I want, over them doing what the fans want and then abandoning the game.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
It's possible that the dev just isn't into that sort of content, a lot of people aren't. There's also the problem of Patreon not liking that type of content, often banning users who do it, if this is the developer's livelihood, I can understand them not wanting to step on Patreon's toes.

Regardless, I'd rather have the developer do what he wishes, even if it's against what I want, over them doing what the fans want and then abandoning the game.
I've said it before in this thread, it's illegal in my country. It's not something I can compromise on.

Also don't worry, I'm gonna see this game through to the end for sure!

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
No loli? ....but.....Genshin..... is Genshin man!!! Genshin = loli
you can use Koikatsu studio to put any character you want in any sex position, even gangbangs and yes even lolis from other games. if that's your thing, the Dev can't do it because he will go to jail apparently. maybe one day someone will add an outside patch but the Dev probably won't risk it unless people start paying him more, a lot more.

GwensNRoses

Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2043793

Overview:
Jean has grounded Klee for the last time! Join our protagonist in Mondstadt as she pranks Jean and the other Genshin girls - with a variety of lewd outcomes!

THERE IS NO LOLI CONTENT IN THIS GAME AND THERE NEVER WILL BE.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-08
Release Date: 2022-12-18
Developer: Pinkmochidango - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.12.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Note

Fan Signatures

v1.12 IS COMPATIBLE WITH SAVES FROM v1.5 onwards
DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - -
PIXELDRAIN
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1884649 View attachment 1684860 View attachment 1884653 View attachment 1884647 View attachment 1345751 View attachment 1684862 View attachment 1345752 View attachment 1884646 View attachment 1884652 View attachment 1345755 View attachment 1884655 View attachment 1414531 View attachment 1414532 View attachment 1884648 View attachment 1345754 View attachment 1414533 View attachment 1414535 View attachment 1470003 View attachment 1414534 View attachment 1470005 View attachment 1470006 View attachment 1884658 View attachment 1470004 View attachment 1470008 View attachment 1684864 View attachment 1684863 View attachment 1684861
I format my pc and lost my save, does anyone have? pls

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
But devs like Lord Voldy create free games without using any funding. They even have loli content in it.
You say "devs like," give us a list of other successful devs that are non-profit. Not only have I never heard of this dev, they also only create games for open source platforms only, so no Windows or Mac official ports.

Saying someone on the internet creates free loli content, so other devs should too, is a weird argument.
By that logic, restaurants should just give away free food, because the soup kitchen downtown gives free food as well.

Most devs aren't doing charity work, for a lot of them, this is the source of income that allows them to pay rent or heating,
I know its ironic to say this on a pirating site, but can't just expect them to give away everything for free. If you can't afford it thats fine, thats why this site exists. But if you can afford it, at least the devs have the possibility for receiving support through patron services like Patreon and Subscribestar.

Sounds like another dev who's afraid to put loli in their games. I'm not supporting this then
Dev also said its illegal in their country, so kinda dumb to say "dev is afraid" well duh, that is considered a normal response to creating sus content.

Not to mention some people just don't like certain content and shouldn't be forced to make it if they don't want to, its their game.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
I've said it before in this thread, it's illegal in my country. It's not something I can compromise on.

Also don't worry, I'm gonna see this game through to the end for sure!
i mean no loli content is fine to me, not everything need loli in it. There are tons of people with different taste. If you're game are good, there will always be supporters. Also love your game and your effort putting into it

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
i mean no loli content is fine to me, not everything need loli in it. There are tons of people with different taste. If you're game are good, there will always be supporters. Also love your game and your effort putting into it
once again you can use koiktasu studio and scene cards you downloaded to have 3 penises inside of klee butt if you want to, nothing is stopping you from that. I basically always want what a game doesn't have because the more options the better. however we can't force the Dev to do anything, you can show your support or dislike with your wallet, that's basically it.

Reactions: Kohiwa

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
once again you can use koiktasu studio and scene cards you downloaded to have 3 penises inside of klee butt if you want to, nothing is stopping you from that. I basically always want what a game doesn't have because the more options the better. however we can't force the Dev to do anything, you can show your support or dislike with your wallet, that's basically it.
thats very specific :BootyTime: something tells me you've tried that

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
thats very specific :BootyTime: something tells me you've tried that
I'm not really into Loli, incest and good writing with some good visuals is more for me. but that's only because it is very lacking in most games (every other game looks the fucking same vanilla visuals and it's boring, the writing is also garbage and that "step mom" or "neighbors" is bullshit, people are just trying to avoid Patreon stupid laws) the more options the better plot, choices and sex positions, there's a limit to what you can do with only 1 penis. a gangbang is exciting, no one can argue over this one.

at any rate I was wondering why the fuck koiktasu have a such limited number of sex position animations despite being a sex engine game, same with honey select. then I found out you can download scenes and basically place any character you want to replace the one in the scene. so the possiblities are out there, it's just that most Devs are fucking lazy assholes who rather focus on the same boring looped vanilla sex positions instead of taking a minute to download a new scene and use it. while there I also noticed some people published scenes with smaller girls, and some of those scenes are full blown animations with "loli" like characters. so basically you can replace whatever random character is there with most 3D loli characters you want.

it's really shameful how most Devs are lazy, not saying this one is the same. this game is actually higher quality than most (tho lacking in animations but at least the Dev isn't trying to sell that) this one has nice gameplay and good visuals and that's about it. not bad but also not great, he's also using someone elses work (characters and story aren't original) but you can argue that that's the entire point. if this game wasn't genshin impact lore it might not have made him over 1k dollars a month and growing.

649850d009f647df.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Spys05 and Phase_01

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I won't lie, even if I wouldn't mind seeing Klee included in the "seggs" toward the end of the game as a finale (it won't happen I know), until now I have to admit that it's the fact that she's innocent and totally clueless (thus excluded) that makes the dialogues of this game so funny. I don't know Genshin Impact's characters, but it's not really necessary imho, you quickly understand who is who. Idk if it's because the writer is good, or if it's mainly because of how the character is in Genshin Impact, or a bit of the two, but there are really hilarious dialogues in that game.

Keep it up, the game is good as it is. Making her "participate" could make the humor less effective so I understand the choice.
(I still think that limited to an ending it wouldn't be a problem but whatever lol)

Reactions: Kohiwa

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
This game Summer with Brinia is one of the few examples of a dev actually not being a cuck and doing the whole not actually related bullshit these devs pull. This one says it's drm-free and open-sourced
"No Windows or Mac builds due to big tech tyranny"

so... I can't even check out the game?

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes