MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018

Thanks for the great game. Unsure if bug has been reporeted sorry if this is a dupe. But once you go Kathyrn's Fuck a Girl then go to the Library, that Dildo at least for me stays no matter what area I'm in. I accidentally backed out of the library, then went to the Ellin quest, then picked up the dildo there, going to the dildo dialogue then leaving the area, breaking my Ellin quest and softlocking my progression.

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
when i finish the scene of seceenshots002, i go to find ying'er and the game is stucked and cant move on, i have to back to pev scene to make game alive, so what's happen in here? im confusing with that View attachment 2190261 View attachment 2190263 . View attachment 2190261 View attachment 2190263
Click the Dandelion seeds!

Thanks for the great game. Unsure if bug has been reporeted sorry if this is a dupe. But once you go Kathyrn's Fuck a Girl then go to the Library, that Dildo at least for me stays no matter what area I'm in. I accidentally backed out of the library, then went to the Ellin quest, then picked up the dildo there, going to the dildo dialogue then leaving the area, breaking my Ellin quest and softlocking my progression.
Thank you, fixed next version!

Reactions: MeltyQuest

interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
please tell me which file is the file to unlock the gallery, to unlock it from savedonline, i forgot which file can unlock the gallery

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Any update on the release date my brother?
Don't wanna lock in a date just yet because I don't wanna disappoint. I have scheduled Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to work on KPA all day, so on Friday I'll have a much better idea of where I'm at!

Sorry this update is a little later than the last one, I've been quite ambitious with what I want to include this time around.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I love this game SO MUCH! Please keep updating it in the future! Replayed it multiple times! <3
Thank you so much for your review, it makes me really happy that my work can bring joy to others!

I'm glad people seem to enjoy the dialogue and Klee's chaotic personality, I spend a lot of time writing and rewriting the scenes until they're just right.

Working hard on the update, shouldn't be too long now I'm hoping. Thanks again!

AFK~ing

Nov 22, 2022
Thank you so much for your review, it makes me really happy that my work can bring joy to others!

I'm glad people seem to enjoy the dialogue and Klee's chaotic personality, I spend a lot of time writing and rewriting the scenes until they're just right.

Working hard on the update, shouldn't be too long now I'm hoping. Thanks again!
it will support Chinese translation? I often get overwhelmed in this game.

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
Hey pal! Do you already have a release date for Patreon? Also how long will you continue to develop this amazing game? I hope there will be new versions at least til mid next year.

Thanks for doing this work!!

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hey pal! Do you already have a release date for Patreon? Also how long will you continue to develop this amazing game? I hope there will be new versions at least til mid next year.

Thanks for doing this work!!
Hey there mate, Beta testing started yesterday!

Planning to release on Patreon as soon as bugs are fixed and testers have finished testing, probably Sunday the 18th.

Regarding how long I'll continue working on KPA;
after the final co op prank (Amber) and the finale are both implemented, I'll assess the situation and make a decision. I don't want to drag the game and premise out longer than feels natural, and I want to start work on other games too.

I think the most likely outcome will be that KPA will be complete by halfway through next year, and then I'll take a break while I make another game that I can sell on steam. After that I'll either make KPA 'DLC', or potentially another genshin game.

People have asked about KPA 2, and I'd consider it, but only if I feel I can make it fun and fresh and interesting! The reason I chose the current format of KPA (Klee as MC, pranks as plot progression and humor as a narrative device) is because I didn't want to make 'just another low quality harem fangame'.

...Anyway I'm rambling now XD I'm excited for you to play v1.12, won't be long now! <3

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Hey there mate, Beta testing started yesterday!

Planning to release on Patreon as soon as bugs are fixed and testers have finished testing, probably Sunday the 18th.

Regarding how long I'll continue working on KPA;
after the final co op prank (Amber) and the finale are both implemented, I'll assess the situation and make a decision. I don't want to drag the game and premise out longer than feels natural, and I want to start work on other games too.

I think the most likely outcome will be that KPA will be complete by halfway through next year, and then I'll take a break while I make another game that I can sell on steam. After that I'll either make KPA 'DLC', or potentially another genshin game.

People have asked about KPA 2, and I'd consider it, but only if I feel I can make it fun and fresh and interesting! The reason I chose the current format of KPA (Klee as MC, pranks as plot progression and humor as a narrative device) is because I didn't want to make 'just another low quality harem fangame'.

...Anyway I'm rambling now XD I'm excited for you to play v1.12, won't be long now! <3
As a fellow Genshin Impact fan, you could always go into the direction of the other sweet girls in the game, per region.

- Xiangling trying to find a way to promote her food in Liyue. (with maybe some "Special" ingredients.)
- Sayu trying to find ways to keep people distracted so she can sleep in Inazuma.
- Nahida using her powers to make people in Sumeru "enjoy" life a little bit more^^

I wish I had your skill-set to make a Genshin game as well, but I have been enjoying your game, a lot. Thank you.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Forgot this game would be on this site for some odd reason, been supporting this one on Patreon for a while now. V1.12 adding the festival and minigame is fun to play, run out of time to finish it for now but will come back to it later or tomorrow.

I am a sucker for the multi genshin girl scenes, Jean getting pranked with help of others was a great addition to the game when it was added for this reason.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes