Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
OMG!,i hope in the future scenes of sex like Amber orgy in the forest get animated,it should be good if you find more sex animated scenes in the stages when you travel like the blowjob of Mona but sex with girls in the stages,the problem how i said is that there are many sex scenes that we dont watch and Klee don't see them finish.

I found a bug,i not know if some guy told you,when i buy a super degen outfit from * the man * if i not have the requirements later when i talk with the girls again i dont have the outfit.

I know that pregnant is not a option,but the girls have soo many sex that it start to look weird and bad that they not get pregnant,like too no real,too impossible and for other hand you start to wish see some one pregnant,it should be good a hospital or some (where you see how much a picture generic of several babys) and see some girls pregnant x days,after this they lost the stomach and again with the time,you not need create new npcs or show a different children or whatever x time,it is a idea,if you have some problem with patreon just keep that how a secret mechanics about the game.

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
OMG!,i hope in the future scenes of sex like Amber orgy in the forest get animated,it should be good if you find more sex animated scenes in the stages when you travel like the blowjob of Mona but sex with girls in the stages,the problem how i said is that there are many sex scenes that we dont watch and Klee don't see them finish.
We do want to have more animated scenes, as many as possible. We won't redo old scenes unless we really hate them. It's just much more fun to make a new scene than redo an old one.

I found a bug,i not know if some guy told you,when i buy a super degen outfit from * the man * if i not have the requirements later when i talk with the girls again i dont have the outfit.
Thanks for the report, it will be fixed in 1.12 for sure.

I know that pregnant is not a option,but the girls have soo many sex that it start to look weird and bad that they not get pregnant,like too no real,too impossible and for other hand you start to wish see some one pregnant
The whole game takes place over a month or so. Some of the girls may have gotten pregnant, but we just didn't have time to see their stomach grow

Reactions: Cristiany

MIC132

May 14, 2018
So just keep taking pictures until she pops up? And I'm assuming the showers is where i have to take the pictures
She is literally the character on the left side of the main screen. She should be there always. If she isn't, you have some very big bug at your hands.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
wtf game has babies getting pregnant wtf
that was a joke, most games might make the daughters older for the age of 12+ before trying any pregnant content. but since this is the internet I'm pretty sure you can find some games that have a baby pregnant. this is a sick place, and you got some let's say... interesting people creating weird content. speaking of I know for a fact the game sims 4 has a mod somewhere for a pregnant toddler. not sure where to get it tho, and I suggest you don't search for it. I mean I can enjoy loli content like most people but I don't want it sitting on my face, you know what I mean?

that analogy made it weird didn't it? I meant we should all have limits, just because I can enjoy a german lady dressed as a sheep from time to time, doesn't mean I want to start searching that specific tag online.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
that was a joke, most games might make the daughters older for the age of 12+ before trying any pregnant content. but since this is the internet I'm pretty sure you can find some games that have a baby pregnant. this is a sick place, and you got some let's say... interesting people creating weird content. speaking of I know for a fact the game sims 4 has a mod somewhere for a pregnant toddler. not sure where to get it tho, and I suggest you don't search for it. I mean I can enjoy loli content like most people but I don't want it sitting on my face, you know what I mean?

that analogy made it weird didn't it? I meant we should all have limits, just because I can enjoy a german lady dressed as a sheep from time to time, doesn't mean I want to start searching that specific tag online.
interesting to see someone that can enjoy loli content without being really creepy about it.

I can understand the feeling though, personally its not my favourite fetish but I don't mind it, its just the taboo of it that makes it interesting, not the actual age of the character, which when the focus of the content is hyperfocused in the more "prepubescent" aspects of a the loli fetish, is when things start to get a bit too weird/"unhorny" for me

(which says a lot considering i'll pretty much fap to any fetish under the sun :BootyTime: as long as its not guro and insects :WutFace:)
Like ngl I was curious if theres actually a game that does what u said, not cuz i wanted to fap to it, but just morbid curiousity, like how ppl will watch unsettling gore/surgery vids online

But yea, horny brain just turns off the moral thinking part, but man does the post-nut clarity hit hard :HideThePain:

Reactions: pinkmochidango

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
We do want to have more animated scenes, as many as possible. We won't redo old scenes unless we really hate them. It's just much more fun to make a new scene than redo an old one.

Thanks for the report, it will be fixed in 1.12 for sure.

The whole game takes place over a month or so. Some of the girls may have gotten pregnant, but we just didn't have time to see their stomach grow
Why a month? ,is this part of the main story? :unsure:
if it not,then you not have that be this realistic,i mean i take in game a loooot of pictures,has this much sex in 1 month is kinda crazy,look how many pictures

Icono de Validado por la comunidad 1667103845612.png 1667103875746.png 1667103903137.png 1667104044640.png 1667104079762.png

+ 3 or 4 more that i not want post but you know,it is your game,+ the ones seggs scenes that not have picture,it is a looooot,i know that there are a lot of pictures that is not sex but yet it is too much sex for 1 or 2 month,i want understand that each time that klee take a picture is 1 day or like that cuz it is hard find the girls in soo different situations in the same day,anyway if it is not lore that all happen in 1 month or soo,you can literally make that girls stomach grow in a few days and in a few days dissapear with a event scene in a hospital or idk,but it should the game have more places in the map soo you can watch the all girls and should be nice a cycle of day and night with events,a idea of new place can be for example a bar or bar inn or idk.
I hope see more Amber and Lumine,Lumine is soo lovely 7u7,it is nice know that you guys want do soo many animated scenes how you all can,but it mean that how you all will do only new scenes,you guys no will animate the ones of the pictures? :unsure:
The idea of explore in the map or take pictures and can see animated scenes of sex is goof idea,i just hope that i can see them full and Klee don't interrupt or leave before of cum or i can watch them even if klee is not in there like when Jean,Mona and Lisa travel with the man and have a orgie in there.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Why a month? ,is this part of the main story? :unsure:
if it not,then you not have that be this realistic,i mean i take in game a loooot of pictures,has this much sex in 1 month is kinda crazy,look how many pictures

View attachment 2133511 View attachment 2133516 View attachment 2133517 View attachment 2133518 View attachment 2133530 View attachment 2133532

+ 3 or 4 more that i not want post but you know,it is your game,+ the ones seggs scenes that not have picture,it is a looooot,i know that there are a lot of pictures that is not sex but yet it is too much sex for 1 or 2 month,i want understand that each time that klee take a picture is 1 day or like that cuz it is hard find the girls in soo different situations in the same day,anyway if it is not lore that all happen in 1 month or soo,you can literally make that girls stomach grow in a few days and in a few days dissapear with a event scene in a hospital or idk,but it should the game have more places in the map soo you can watch the all girls and should be nice a cycle of day and night with events,a idea of new place can be for example a bar or bar inn or idk.
I hope see more Amber and Lumine,Lumine is soo lovely 7u7,it is nice know that you guys want do soo many animated scenes how you all can,but it mean that how you all will do only new scenes,you guys no will animate the ones of the pictures? :unsure:
The idea of explore in the map or take pictures and can see animated scenes of sex is goof idea,i just hope that i can see them full and Klee don't interrupt or leave before of cum or i can watch them even if klee is not in there like when Jean,Mona and Lisa travel with the man and have a orgie in there.
Hi there, thanks for your input, let me clear some things up a little!
  • There'll be no pregnancy because I don't want there to be any. You can mod the game after its complete to include pregnancy if you so choose.
  • Animations take up a lot of space and time to make, not all scenes will be animated. The story or atmosphere is more important.
  • Some scenes will only have one position and they won't all end in cumshot/orgasm. Polaroids and 'girls caught'/some random events are short and sweet because they don't interrupt the flow of gameplay.
Please don't be afraid to add more opinions/suggestions, I read all of them and a lot of stuff has made it into the game. :)

Reactions: MIC132
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes