Jul 5, 2021
Klee Prank Adventure [v1.11] [Pinkmochidango] Crunched*

Download Win (1,7GB --> 266MB):

- -

Download MAC (1,7GB --> 229MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tool Used: UAGC (F95Zone@megalol)

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
What game are these models from, do you guys know? Seems like they made them in an Illusion game. Am I wrong.
They're made using a modded version of Koikatsu Charastudio, then edited on Photoshop afterwards. So an illusion game is correct!

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
If this is not awesome, then nothing is. I now got around to try this a fair bit and there's nothing I would want to change about, only add to, it. The art is faithful to its inspiration. Of course, I still like DFCs/tsurupeta/petite/whatever too but it's not like we've got watermelons-only here (variety is key).

All I really hope for is for more content and not just added on top but in between, since slow corruption is more of mine than everyone seemingly (that's how Klee would see it, if she knew about the birds and the bees) being debauched in the first place (not that I could argue against author intentions and actual user statistics which I can't claim to know).

I('d) really like her pranks unknowingly result in everyone becoming open-minded. Like for Mona I'd like a more detailed and slow(er) burn.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
God damn this was a fantastic update. Loved all the lesbian/futa stuff as usual, but the femdom(-ish) scenes with Katheryne/Xiao and Yelan were a nice bonus, especially compared to the majority of the other hetero scenes in the game.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
If this is not awesome, then nothing is. I now got around to try this a fair bit and there's nothing I would want to change about, only add to, it. The art is faithful to its inspiration. Of course, I still like DFCs/tsurupeta/petite/whatever too but it's not like we've got watermelons-only here (variety is key).

All I really hope for is for more content and not just added on top but in between, since slow corruption is more of mine than everyone seemingly (that's how Klee would see it, if she knew about the birds and the bees) being debauched in the first place (not that I could argue against author intentions and actual user statistics which I can't claim to know).

I('d) really like her pranks unknowingly result in everyone becoming open-minded. Like for Mona I'd like a more detailed and slow(er) burn.
I'm glad you like it so far. I'm a big fan of slow burn/corruption too, but it's difficult to implement when I have to focus on so many characters! I just don't think KPA is the game for that unfortunately. I'd love to make a slow burn corruption game one day though.

God damn this was a fantastic update. Loved all the lesbian/futa stuff as usual, but the femdom(-ish) scenes with Katheryne/Xiao and Yelan were a nice bonus, especially compared to the majority of the other hetero scenes in the game.
I'm trying to keep things varied, I really want there to be something everyone can enjoy in KPA without alienating anyone or clouding my initial vision of the game. I even included a little Yelan armpit lick XD

Good to see gigachad Liben in the game
The Fischl scene was amazing
I'm really happy with 'The Man'. I think he fits great and I like him more than Dion at this point. Also Mai my programmer/co-dev chose Fischl for that scene, so you can thank him for that.

I'llmaybedoit

Mar 28, 2022
A bit ago, I asked if the scene regarding glory was gonna be ntr, you responded "i don't think so", considering ntr was very much the theme of the scene, why not just say it directly? Aside from that, I liked the new scenes and cool to see Liben in it

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
A bit ago, I asked if the scene regarding glory was gonna be ntr, you responded "i don't think so", considering ntr was very much the theme of the scene, why not just say it directly? Aside from that, I liked the new scenes and cool to see Liben in it
Screenshot_20221019-205821_Discord.jpg

Hey there, this was the original premise when I drafted the scene. I planned it to be more of a 'Godwin doesn't care about her'/'Fuck you Godwin' scene initially, and Glory chooses to leave with The Man instead of being tricked, which is why I said 'I don't think so' rather than yes or no.

As you saw in game, I ended up taking a different approach, mostly because I thought the dialogue between Glory and 'The Man' pretending to be Godwin would be funny.

Hope that clears things up!

Reactions: Phase_01

I'llmaybedoit

Mar 28, 2022
View attachment 2111118

Hey there, this was the original premise when I drafted the scene. I planned it to be more of a 'Godwin doesn't care about her'/'Fuck you Godwin' scene initially, and Glory chooses to leave with The Man instead of being tricked, which is why I said 'I don't think so' rather than yes or no.

As you saw in game, I ended up taking a different approach, mostly because I thought the dialogue between Glory and 'The Man' pretending to be Godwin would be funny.

Hope that clears things up!
I see, thank you for responding

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Damn Glory taking charge and anger fucking The Man wouldve been really hot to see, a timid blind girl corrupting herself is a very interesting idea.

Would be nice if u implemented something similar to a future character,

Like with Quinn and his childhood friend Beatrice in the Mondstadt stalls, who hes very oblivious that she likes him (he literally thinks her flirting is just her tryna get a discount on his fruit lol), would be hot to see her get "pranked" into going after a Knight or The Man as revenge, and maybe filming something, like fucking over his body while hes drunk asleep at Angel's share)

Like maybe with Jilliana when her husband tries to get her a gift (tho a goodbye ritual with a treasure hoarder gangbang with her would be nice)

Reactions: notBatman747

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Taking photos is getting annoying, I spent 10 minutes trying to get 2 new rare photos and still could not get them...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 2043793

Overview:
Jean has grounded Klee for the last time! Join our protagonist in Mondstadt as she pranks Jean and the other Genshin girls - with a variety of lewd outcomes!

THERE IS NO LOLI CONTENT IN THIS GAME AND THERE NEVER WILL BE.
v1.10 IS COMPATIBLE WITH SAVES FROM v1.5 onwards

Thread Updated: 2022-10-18
Release Date: 2022-07-11
Developer: Pinkmochidango - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.11
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Note

Fan Signatures

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1884649 View attachment 1684860 View attachment 1884653 View attachment 1884647 View attachment 1345751 View attachment 1684862 View attachment 1345752 View attachment 1884646 View attachment 1884652 View attachment 1345755 View attachment 1884655 View attachment 1414531 View attachment 1414532 View attachment 1884648 View attachment 1345754 View attachment 1414533 View attachment 1414535 View attachment 1470003 View attachment 1414534 View attachment 1470005 View attachment 1470006 View attachment 1884658 View attachment 1470004 View attachment 1470008 View attachment 1684864 View attachment 1684863 View attachment 1684861
Going by the preview image of girl(s) giving footjob to guy for content, will there be any girl on girl toe sucking content if there isn't any in it yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Phase_01

Aschen

Jan 6, 2019
Hello! I have an old laptop and was wondering, starting this update does the game no longer comes with a 32 bit launcher?

I know there are quite a few renpy games that started doing that so wondering if this one too.

Anyway, hope y'all have a nice day~

Y0CT

Nov 17, 2020
1666426837307.png
The game stuck when I click on the Alchemy bench and talk to Ying'er for a while, but the game does allow me to roll back but can not continue on this event. Pls help

Last edited:

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
View attachment 2116126
The game stuck after I accept the commission, but the game does allow me to roll back but can not continue on this event. Pls help
Click the dandelion seeds.

Would somebody pls help how to update from v1.10 to v1.11 in android? Thanks!
Uninstall the old version and install the new one.

Hello! I have an old laptop and was wondering, starting this update does the game no longer comes with a 32 bit launcher?

I know there are quite a few renpy games that started doing that so wondering if this one too.

Anyway, hope y'all have a nice day~
I'm not sure im afraid! Maybe it's something to do with using an updated version of Renpy to build the game distribution.

Going by the preview image of girl(s) giving footjob to guy for content, will there be any girl on girl toe sucking content if there isn't any in it yet?
There isn't any toe sucking in the game, and I haven't got plans to put any in so far.

Reactions: Leo252 and Aschen
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes