mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
I have finished all things ingame, but I am still missing 2 Polaroids, what am I doing wrong? They are at the last page of the album.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I have finished all things ingame, but I am still missing 2 Polaroids, what am I doing wrong? They are at the last page of the album.
If you click on the missing polaroids (or just hover over them? I don't 100% remember) you should get a hint telling you how to get them.
Most likely if you've done everything else they'll be random polaroids from the beach/hot springs/recommendation stuff.

After the game is complete I'll start work on another game, probably one with my own IP so I can sell it on Steam etc. When other Genshin regions come out, I'll add new chapters to KPA as (free) 'DLC' including new girls etc. I also have plans for another Genshin game one day, so keep an eye out for that too!
Well, considering this is still the only form of Genshin I've ever even interacted with (haven't even played the actual game lol), count me in for an original game from you! While I am a big fan of this game's "stumble upon/accidentally make NSFW stuff happen" premise, something where the main character is more of an active participant would be nice too. Heck, maybe even a middle ground? Have the main girl be an adult woman who can kinda trip and fall into the sexy stuff like this game does, but also be able to participate? Especially if she can actively seek out that good lesbian action with other chicks! :BootyTime:

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Very good game! Really enjoyed the first hours. Might play it again later, when you update it.
Glad you enjoyed, I've added 1 new bgm and some new sfx in v1.11 and I plan to do a sound overhaul at some point soon. I know what you mean about it getting repetitive.

Reactions: Boldano

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
10/10 GOTY
mostly picture single path VN instead of an actual open world choice game, also content is kinda tamed. no loli which is also a problem (Klee deserved to be punished, Diona has lots of sexual content on the web, apparently people really like the cat girl) so no it's not 10/10, more like 7/10 which is a great game, just not perfect.

mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
Hello!

Do you know Fandaltales? I would love to see an event like that in KPA.

Like a group of girls go out on adventure (Lumi, Amber, etc) and get attacked by different kinds of monsters. However they get saved by one of the guys like Xiao and they return the favor later...

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
mostly picture single path VN instead of an actual open world choice game, also content is kinda tamed. no loli which is also a problem (Klee deserved to be punished, Diona has lots of sexual content on the web, apparently people really like the cat girl) so no it's not 10/10, more like 7/10 which is a great game, just not perfect.
no.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I mean, considering this has to be a mod due to legal issues, we may as well wait until the game reaches a proper "1.0 finished"-state to consider it. To avoid the data becoming incompatible and having to be reworked.
That's probably the best idea.

The code is left open, so it shouldn't be difficult to mod, whatever kind of mod it may be. Also you'd be welcome to hit me or Mai up and we could point you in the right direction for sure :)

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Honestly, I can kinda see Klee getting a come uppance for her admittedly amoral behavior making Mondsdat women playthings for pervs...But when she becomes an adult and she fully realizes what she has done [Maybe a group scene with a sultry Jean or her mother Alice if she ever gets a character model.]

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Honestly, I can kinda see Klee getting a come uppance for her admittedly amoral behavior making Mondsdat women playthings for pervs...But when she becomes an adult and she fully realizes what she has done [Maybe a group scene with a sultry Jean or her mother Alice if she ever gets a character model.]
honestly her model in KPA looks just as old as barbara to me, def not as young as she looks in the actual game
while lolis arent my fetish im not opposed to it if its modded, especially with pinkmochidango's model

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
honestly her model in KPA looks just as old as barbara to me, def not as young as she looks in the actual game
while lolis arent my fetish im not opposed to it if its modded, especially with pinkmochidango's model
I just googled image Alice...Rather surprising if that is her official model [Haven't played Genshin in a while.] Reminds me of Magilou from Berseria.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I just googled image Alice...Rather surprising if that is her official model [Haven't played Genshin in a while.] Reminds me of Magilou from Berseria.
They haven't show Alice yet so whatever you saw was fanart

But funny you bring up Alice, would be a good compromise to bring in a character that looks like Klee but aged up without making her an actual loli/Klee herself for this game

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
They haven't show Alice yet so whatever you saw was fanart

But funny you bring up Alice, would be a good compromise to bring in a character that looks like Klee but aged up without making her an actual loli/Klee herself for this game
Ah, thought she was being introduced soon. Must have misunderstood something.

Reactions: Phase_01
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes