pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hey do you plan to include Aether more in future scenes? I really liked the Polaroid with Yae, soo hot. So I thought he should get a chance to mate with the other girls. I mean Ather harem is prettzy standard tbh right?
I'll try and get more Aether in! There is a scene with Xiao next update...

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
Great! Some Xiao x Lumi stuff would actually be lit af.

Also what do you think about a bukkake scene, where one girl gets soaked in cum by a bunch of guys? Or another idea: Jean gets forced ro wear Barbaras clothes for sex. Maybe she could even stLe her hair like Barbara. Jean couls do that to protect her sister.

radicalronCH

Sep 1, 2022
Hey, do you have any information about the future of Klee Prank Adventure in general? Like how long will you keep developing it? For what I have seen, you are basically doing it pretty much alon, right? So if your fellowship further grows, does that mean you can potentially hire more guys for a team and expand the game even further? I would love to see it grow even bigger! Include different regions or at least all the girls from upcoming Genshin upadtes, etc. Is there a chance?

Also would you mind if I share some ideas for possible scenes I would love to see?

-A Aether Harem shot, where lots of girls play with him and he is kind of a pimp daddy or so? Maybe Klee could find him somewhere hidden and get shocked?

-Ayaka, Nilou, YunJin and/or Eula dancing naked (together?) The could do it for a group of guys as a strip show or something?

-Any kind of BBC content? I would love to see one of the cute girls getting it on with one or more buffed black dudes. Maybe only a polaroid?

-Glory Hole stuff?

-Tentalce stuff?

-More of Jeans phone stuff? That was damn hot. Maybe some more selfies or sexting with guys or even girls?

-Xinyan X Yunjin lesbian stuff?

Thank you for reading my suggestions! <3

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hey, do you have any information about the future of Klee Prank Adventure in general? Like how long will you keep developing it? For what I have seen, you are basically doing it pretty much alon, right? So if your fellowship further grows, does that mean you can potentially hire more guys for a team and expand the game even further? I would love to see it grow even bigger! Include different regions or at least all the girls from upcoming Genshin upadtes, etc. Is there a chance?

Also would you mind if I share some ideas for possible scenes I would love to see?

-A Aether Harem shot, where lots of girls play with him and he is kind of a pimp daddy or so? Maybe Klee could find him somewhere hidden and get shocked?

-Ayaka, Nilou, YunJin and/or Eula dancing naked (together?) The could do it for a group of guys as a strip show or something?

-Any kind of BBC content? I would love to see one of the cute girls getting it on with one or more buffed black dudes. Maybe only a polaroid?

-Glory Hole stuff?

-Tentalce stuff?

-More of Jeans phone stuff? That was damn hot. Maybe some more selfies or sexting with guys or even girls?

-Xinyan X Yunjin lesbian stuff?

Thank you for reading my suggestions! <3
Hello again!

I co-develop Klee Prank Adventure with Aradeid or Mai (who has posted in this thread previously). He joined me at the start of this year and his focus is on the programming aspect of development. He coded the Polaroid Gallery, Mona's Cauldron, Polaroid RNG, Hot Springs Mechanisms, and a ton of other stuff! In addition to this he has built systems that allow me to focus on making the scenes/graphics/GUI, writing events and dialogue, sound etc. I also bombard him with ideas all the time XD.

I'll keep working on the game until it's complete, meaning 14 pranks (7 Pranks, 7 Co op pranks) and a finale! I planned to be finished by the end of this year but I still have a lot of content I want to include, so it could be sometime at the start of next year when the game reaches a completed state. The reason I want to give it a definite ending is because I don't want to exhaust the premise of KPA, which I feel is quite unique and interesting. I want people to play the game in it's entirety (with 6-10 hours content) and not feel like it's being dragged out unnecessarily.

After the game is complete I'll start work on another game, probably one with my own IP so I can sell it on Steam etc. When other Genshin regions come out, I'll add new chapters to KPA as (free) 'DLC' including new girls etc. I also have plans for another Genshin game one day, so keep an eye out for that too!

All of this is subject to change. XD

I like your ideas, and will keep them in mind. Lots of them are similar-ish to what I've already got planned so you shouls be satisfied I hope XD

Also I added cum to Hu Tao's feet for you <3
- Mochi
SPOILER_screenshot0001.png

radicalronCH

Sep 1, 2022
Hello again!

I co-develop Klee Prank Adventure with Aradeid or Mai (who has posted in this thread previously). He joined me at the start of this year and his focus is on the programming aspect of development. He coded the Polaroid Gallery, Mona's Cauldron, Polaroid RNG, Hot Springs Mechanisms, and a ton of other stuff! In addition to this he has built systems that allow me to focus on making the scenes/graphics/GUI, writing events and dialogue, sound etc. I also bombard him with ideas all the time XD.

I'll keep working on the game until it's complete, meaning 14 pranks (7 Pranks, 7 Co op pranks) and a finale! I planned to be finished by the end of this year but I still have a lot of content I want to include, so it could be sometime at the start of next year when the game reaches a completed state. The reason I want to give it a definite ending is because I don't want to exhaust the premise of KPA, which I feel is quite unique and interesting. I want people to play the game in it's entirety (with 6-10 hours content) and not feel like it's being dragged out unnecessarily.

After the game is complete I'll start work on another game, probably one with my own IP so I can sell it on Steam etc. When other Genshin regions come out, I'll add new chapters to KPA as (free) 'DLC' including new girls etc. I also have plans for another Genshin game one day, so keep an eye out for that too!

All of this is subject to change. XD

I like your ideas, and will keep them in mind. Lots of them are similar-ish to what I've already got planned so you shouls be satisfied I hope XD

Also I added cum to Hu Tao's feet for you <3
- Mochi
View attachment 2035256
Ooh amazing! I did not know that you have a partner for development. Also rrally cool that you wanna do new games but also update KPA. I dream of a KPA where all the girls are in included from every region. I am soo curious what to come! Also wooow Hootys feet look soo cute with all that cum on them. Amazing!!

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Any update on the next version? Basically craving for new content atm xD
I'm hoping it will be ready to be released near the end of this month. I've still got 4 scenes to implement, and a commission to make and implement, plus some GUI stuff to finish before beta testing, porting, and then release.

v1.11 will be the update with the most new animations so far, and there's a lot of quality of life improvements too that I think people will appreciate.

Thanks for being a fan <3

radicalronCH

Sep 1, 2022
I'm hoping it will be ready to be released near the end of this month. I've still got 4 scenes to implement, and a commission to make and implement, plus some GUI stuff to finish before beta testing, porting, and then release.

v1.11 will be the update with the most new animations so far, and there's a lot of quality of life improvements too that I think people will appreciate.

Sounds like a crazy food update! I might subscribe to your patreon then. Really hungry for new stuff! Man, being a Genshin fan currently is soo good. The game is amazing, we will have an anime and KPA is better than ever!

Do you have any info if Collei will already be in it? :3

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Sounds like a crazy food update! I might subscribe to your patreon then. Really hungry for new stuff! Man, being a Genshin fan currently is soo good. The game is amazing, we will have an anime and KPA is better than ever!

Do you have any info if Collei will already be in it? :3
Collei will not be in this update. In fact it's unlikely any of the Sumeru girls will appear in KPA until the Genshin Sumeru story is further developed. I'm planning to 'finish' KPA over the next 6 Months (the last 2 co-op pranks, finale, and a buttload more content) and then at a later date add a Sumeru DLC/Chapter/Next Part. It'll be the same with other regions too as they are released!

Sorry that you won't see her for a little while! It's important to me that KPA more or less follows a set structure and works as a standalone game, plus I have a good few Inazuma and Liyue girls to add in the meantime.

radicalronCH

Sep 1, 2022
Collei will not be in this update. In fact it's unlikely any of the Sumeru girls will appear in KPA until the Genshin Sumeru story is further developed. I'm planning to 'finish' KPA over the next 6 Months (the last 2 co-op pranks, finale, and a buttload more content) and then at a later date add a Sumeru DLC/Chapter/Next Part. It'll be the same with other regions too as they are released!

Sorry that you won't see her for a little while! It's important to me that KPA more or less follows a set structure and works as a standalone game, plus I have a good few Inazuma and Liyue girls to add in the meantime.
Ah, that's unfortunate, but understandable. However, still looking forward to the rest of the updates and the later DLCs. It is amazing, that you plan to keep supporting your game even after its normal ending. Such dedication is soo rare in NSFW games. Many games I played had huge ambitions and were nice in the beginning, but just died...

Reactions: pinkmochidango

codaw

Apr 22, 2020
How can I get dust of azoth for potion, hu Tao doesn't have any interaction for that...... Also, why are all the scenes not showing up in the cauldron even though I completed them?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
How can I get dust of azoth for potion, hu Tao doesn't have any interaction for that...... Also, why are all the scenes not showing up in the cauldron even though I completed them?
Click on the ghost in her shop!

Also cauldron can be glitchy on android, but should still save the scenes.

merraterra45

May 18, 2022

Thanks! Lookong forward to it!

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes